UNITOP

AcronymDefinition
UNITOPUnion Nationale des Industries de Transmissions Oléo-Hydrauliques et Pneumatiques (French: National Union of Oil-Hydraulics and Pneumatics Transmission Industries)
References in periodicals archive ?
This joint venture with UNITOP will enable interWAVE to deliver our compact wireless network solutions more effectively to China's expanding wireless market.
Under the initial ownership structure, UNITOP will own 55% of C*Link Communications, with interWAVE owning the remaining 45%.
UNITOP is pleased to have government approval to move forward with our joint plans with interWAVE to capitalize on the market opportunities in China and meet the growing communications needs of the market," said Qian Shengang, chairman and chief executive officer of UNITOP.
Under the previous agreement, interWAVE and UNITOP will build a community cellular network in northern China.
As the systems integrator, UNITOP will work directly with interWAVE and China Telecom to install the first phase of the project by the end of August 2000.
UNITOP won this contract because of the unique solution offered by interWAVE's product line, which provides ease of use and compatibility with existing networks," said Qian Shengang, chairman and chief executive officer of UNITOP.