References in periodicals archive ?
USDTL developed the tests for practitioners who are interested in a clinical diagnostic when alcohol may contribute to a health condition.
Seven hundred fifty nine (759) samples were collected in one month and analyzed in batch form by USDTL. The participation by hospital is shown in Table 2.
The precision pipette delivery capabilities of Tecan's Mini Prep 75 instrument allowed USDTL to fill a performance gap left by a departing technician.
There are certain assays that USDTL could only run on that instrument, which Jones declined to describe.
Computer software can effectively streamline much of the paperwork and data management necessary to track USDTL tests.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- use (a little) (bit of) elbow grease
- use (one's) coconut
- use (one's) head
- use (one's) head for more than (just) a hat rack
- use (one's) head for more than something to keep (one's) ears apart
- use (one's) loaf
- use (one's) noggin
- use (one's) noodle
- use (someone or something) as (something)
- use (someone or something) as an excuse (for something)
- use (someone or something) for (something)
- use (something) as a carrot
- use (something) as if it's going out of style
- use (something) before (some date)
- use (something) by (some date)
- use (something) like it's going out of style
- use (something) over