References in periodicals archive ?
These calculations are based on the Federal Reserve's Broad Trade-Weighted Dollar Index, which includes a larger group of currencies than the USDX and is weighted based on foreign trade.
(10) For a chart of the USDX, go to http://www.fxstreet.com/ rates-charts/usdollar-index/ (visited Apr.
The US dollar index (USDX) which tracks the dollar value relative to other major currencies went up by 87.33 points in mid-November, a gain of more than 11.7% from beginning of September this year.
Deutsche Bank and Invesco PowerShares Capital Management have brought out two new Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs), which are designed to provide triple long and triple short exposure to futures contracts on the US Dollar Index (USDX), an index designed to reflect the value of the US dollar compared with six of the world's most traded currencies.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- use (a little) (bit of) elbow grease
- use (one's) coconut
- use (one's) head
- use (one's) head for more than (just) a hat rack
- use (one's) head for more than something to keep (one's) ears apart
- use (one's) loaf
- use (one's) noggin
- use (one's) noodle
- use (someone or something) as (something)
- use (someone or something) as a guinea pig
- use (someone or something) as an excuse (for something)
- use (someone or something) for (something)
- use (something) as a carrot
- use (something) as if it's going out of style
- use (something) before (some date)
- use (something) by (some date)
- use (something) like it's going out of style
- use (something) over
- use (something) with (something)
- use a backchannel
- use a bit of elbow grease
- use a firm hand
- use a little elbow grease