References in periodicals archive ?
The McCain law requires that any agency that uses USIECR's services must notify the President's Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), which watches for conflict among the agencies it monitors.
USIECR senior program manager and Everglades project manager Michael Eng says the U.S.
It was at this point, Eng says, that the CEQ called the Army Corps of Engineers, strongly suggesting that the corps request the services of USIECR. "You had four agencies
There were very low levels of trust between the agencies." USIECR lacked roster members in Florida, so they recruited two professional mediators in the area: Analee Mayes, president of the Tampa-based Consensus Builders, and Carlos Alvarez, a Tallahassee lawyer.
Emerson says the USIECR assisted in gaining this commitment by mediating scientific disputes that involved disagreements over hydrological monitoring and modeling, facilitating meetings, and helping to develop a memorandum of understanding and a procedure for working through an interim operating plan.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Usievich, Elena
- Usievich, Elena Feliksovna
- Usievich, Grigorii
- Usievich, Grigorii Aleksandrovich
- USIGS Architecture Division
- USIGS Architecture Framework
- USIGS Architecture Management Plan
- USIGS Common Object Specification
- USIGS Communications Requirements
- USIGS Conceptual Data Model
- USIGS Configuration Management Plan
- USIGS Enterprise Requirements Specification
- USIGS ERS
- USIGS Geospatial Production Management
- USIGS Interoperability Profile
- USIGS IRS
- USIGS Migration Engineering Panel
- USIGS Operational Architecture Description
- USIGS System Architecture Description
- USIGS Technical Architecture
- USIGS Technical Architecture Profile
- USIGS Test, Evaluation, Transition, and Integration Plan