References in periodicals archive ?
CONTACTS: Container Recycling Institute, www.container-recycling.org; USPIRG, www.uspirg.org.
USPIRG concluded that "the majority of students will not apply for a credit card unless a gift is offered."
Given the limited resources on campus for student groups, this marketing tactic is particularly appealing to groups that want to be active on campus." USPIRG calls this tactic "particularly insidious (because) it relies on peer pressure to ensure that students are filling out applications...."
(9.) For more information see OMB Watch, www.ombwatch.org, Public Citizen, www.citizen.org; USPIRG, www.uspirg.org; The Nation, www.thenation.org Electronic Privacy Information Center, www.epic.org
Both sides made the usual arguments, but Chairman Stratton pressed the petitioners, CFA and USPIRG, to explain their complaints that they did not have enough time to prepare.
According to Derek Cressman of USPIRG (the only campaign-finance-reform organization to oppose the bill), Kentucky's Republican Senator Mitch McConnell "wore down the reform movement by defeating stronger legislation year after year.
Public Interest Research Group (USPIRG) and the Sierra Club, recently filed suit against the EPA for failure to meet a 2003 deadline to propose regulations for reducing vehiclular emissions.
Public Interest Research Group (USPIRG), Friends of the Earth (FOE) and Taxpayers for Common Sense (TCS).
Public Interest Research Group (USPIRG) saying, "We've been disappointed with her record."
USPIRG calls him a "House Zero" for taking polluter PAC cash and then voting to retain polluter subsidies.
Public Interest Research Group (USPIRG) has been trying to address this financial imbalance.
* League of Conservation Voters (LCV) Rating, D; Citizen Action Superfund PAC Contributions (SPC), $36300; Citizen Fund Chemical Industry PAC Takers (CI), $11,300; Citizens Fund Top Anti-Environmental PAC Takers (CF), $34,800; USPIRG Polluter PAC Funds Index (PIRG), $165,750
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Uspenskii, Evgenii Evgenevich
- Uspenskii, Fedor
- Uspenskii, Fedor Ivanovich
- Uspenskii, Gleb
- Uspenskii, Gleb Ivanovich
- Uspenskii, Konstantin
- Uspenskii, Konstantin Nikolaevich
- Uspenskii, Lev
- Uspenskii, Lev Vasilevich
- Uspenskii, Nikolai
- Uspenskii, Nikolai Vasilevich
- Uspenskii, Viktor
- Uspenskii, Viktor Aleksandrovich