Category filter:
UTLUniversidade Técnica de Lisboa (Portugal)
UTLUnder the Lights
UTLUniversity of Toronto Libraries (Canada)
UTLUniversité du Temps Libre (French: University of Free Time)
UTLUniversal Text Link
UTLUtilities Library
UTLUser Trailer Label
UTLUnion Territory of Lakshadweep (India)
UTLUnable To Locate
UTLUniversal Task List
UTLUpper Tolerance Limit
UTLUnder the Limit (rehabilitation program; Federal Magistrates' Court of Australia)
UTLUnit Transmittal Letter
UTLUpper Transport Layer
UTLUnion Trait Limousin (French horse breeding union; Limousin, France)
UTLUnited Transport Logistics (Canadian trucking company)
UTLUnique Topic Label
UTLUp Travel Limit
UTLUnderwriting Team Leader (insurance)
Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
UTL Trustees, licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission, has in its over 50-year history, focused on creating, protecting and managing assets.
In addition, the orchestration of experiments as well as their integration in larger governance activities (UTL) and methodic embedding in socio-ecological systems (T-Lab) can increase contributions to societal change and evidence creation.
The Facilities raised by UTL have a 5.25 year tenor, split between a conventional facility of $450 million and an Islamic facility of $150 million.
In January 2014, Funko and UTL entered into a European distribution agreement whereby UTL exclusively distributed Funko products along with its own range of licensed merchandise to a network of European retailers, including Toys "R" Us, Tesco, ASDA, Carrefour, and FNAC.
Lybia owns a 69% stake in UTL via the Libya Africa Portfolio Green Network (LAP GreenN), while the Ugandan government holds the remaining 31%.
By using the Model 20 UTL, utility companies can drill through the road surface in periodic intervals to check for gas.
The UTL requires competencies in assessment and diagnosis, curriculum, teaching practices, managing student behaviors, planning the teaching and learning environment, as well as monitoring and evaluation.
Commenting on this development, LAP GreenN chairman Wafik Al-Shater, said: "The entire team and I are delighted to have our full board rights as majority shareholders of UTL restored and, subsequent to the recent UTL board meeting on 21 May, we are now pleased to resume full operational management control."
In addition to Uganda, we are driving positive change in Cote d'Ivoire (Oricel) and South Sudan (Gemtel).' Al-Shater emphasized that the Libyan firm would use its management expertise to further develop not only UTL but also the performance of its entire group of companies.
The Model 20 UTL is said to save valuable time and money by allowing companies to pinpoint the site of a gas leak without tearing out a significant stretch of roadway.
March 30, 2011 (KAMPALA) -- The government of Uganda has announced it is taking control of Uganda Telecom Limited (UTL), a mobile telephone company, where Libya holds 69%, information minister announces on Tuesday.
Higher rates helped boost Unitil Corp's (UTL) profits last quarter.