UWF


Also found in: Wikipedia.
AcronymDefinition
UWFUniversity of West Florida
UWFUltratracker Wave File
UWFUniversal Wrestling Federation
UWFUnited World Federalists
UWFUnited Waterfowlers Florida (duck hunting)
UWFUnited Way Foundation (philanthropic group)
UWFUniversal Workflow Front Office
References in periodicals archive ?
Discussing the university's opportunity to conduct human testing of a drug that has the potential to benefit those suffering from Alzheimer's disease, Dr Guttmann said: "We're excited to bring the study to Pensacola because this is the first study that UWF has done as a clinical trial.
Supporting programs like UWF Athletics, the alumni association, financial education boot camps and now Pen Air Field, are some of the many ways we connect and support our vibrant and growing local university and community," Stu Ramsey, president/CEO of Pen Air, said.
In UWF sample, cell viability decreased from the concentration of 100 [micro]g/mL by 45% compared with the control group (p < 0.
The UWF Pre-law Advisory Committee advises students who are interested in the 3+3 program and will work with applicants to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements.
n UWF recently won 24 out of 37 seats in elections to local bod ies in Uttar Pradesh.
The 51 per cent of the share will be with the UWF while the remaining 49 per cent share will be sold out to the employees on first come first basis".
While it is possible that the lower performance of the online students could be attributed to more than one factor, and that it was because of a different group of undergraduate students and not due to the nature of the teaching set-up (traditional versus online), it is a fact that about 80% of students enrolled in online UWF courses are in fact students taking both face-to-face courses and online courses based on the information from the Office of Admission at UWF.
Many degree programs offer courses at UWF Emerald Coast locations (e.
He has been awarded numerous awards, including The Distinguished Service Award from the University of West Florida, The University Research and Creative Activities Award from UWF, and recognition as an Outstanding Professor in the College of Arts and Sciences at UWF; earlier he received a Research Grant-in-Aid from Auburn University.
At that time, the UWF had convinced the Oklahoma legislature to hold a statewide referendum on world federalism.
Students from the hard sciences at UWF (where there is in general a culture of undergraduate research) did very well in this area; students from other areas, business in particular, did not fare nearly as well.
Because I arrived at UWF advocating a radical departure in first year program, I could have found myself at risk of quickly becoming an outsider to the writing faculty.