References in periodicals archive ?
Furthermore, UTRAN is based on Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) technology using orthogonal variable spreading factor (OVSF) channelization codes (Holma and Toskala, 2000) to separate channels from each base station.
TELUS will also make use of Astellia's end-to-end monitoring solution for UTRAN and Core PS network performance optimisation and troubleshooting in order to gain further insight into network performance and subscribers' quality of service.
The filtered power measurement is of power filtered through the root raised cosine filter that the UE and UTRAN have on their receivers.
Under the terms of the agreement, Alcatel-Lucent designs, deploys and maintains an end-to-end 3G network, including the UTRAN and its distributed Node B solution, its NGN solution consisting of the Alcatel-Lucent Wireless Call Server and Media Gateway, the intelligent network (IN) services and application platforms and the advisory and design services for wireless optimisation.
Under the terms of the contract, Alcatel-Lucent will supply Vodacom with its UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access Network (UTRAN), based on a multi-standard radio access solution, including radio network controllers, node B base stations and a flexible wireless network management system.
Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris: ALU) (NYSE: ALU), a telecomms technology organisation, announced on 10 June that its UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access Network (UTRAN) equipment has been certified by RATEL, a Serbian Regulatory Authority, having procured all the regulatory approvals.
M1 chose Huawei to support the future expansion and upgrade of its 3G and HSPA network, including the CORE and UTRAN whole network spans.
The deployment includes the GERAN and UTRAN performance management solution for Austria and also incorporates the performance data-warehouse solution for mobilkom austria group companies: mobilkom austria (Austria), Mobiltel (Bulgaria), Vipnet (Croatia) and Si.mobil (Slovenia).
Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris: ALU)(NYSE: ALU) reported on 2 January that the company has completed its acquisition of Nortel's UMTS radio access business (UTRAN) and related assets.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- UTRA Absolute Radio Frequency Channel Number
- UTRAN Registration Area
- Utran Registration Area Paging Channel
- Utransit United Internet Exchange
- Utrecht (city)
- Utrecht (city)
- Utrecht Burnout Scale
- Utrecht Center for Infection Dynamics
- Utrecht Centre for Environment and Landscape Dynamics
- Utrecht Centre for Medieval Studies
- Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Utrecht Institute of Linguistics
- Utrecht International Comedy Festival
- Utrecht method omentofixation
- Utrecht Micro-Engineering Competence Centre
- Utrecht Platform for Game Education and Research
- Utrecht School of Economics
- Utrecht School of Governance
- Utrecht Solar Energy Laboratory