References in periodicals archive ?
"VIReC Data Investigation: VETSNET File," Hines, IL: U.S.
(102.) VETSNET is the system used to store information about veterans benefits.
VBA databases available at the time of our database query included the CP and VETSNET data repositories of enrollees for any veteran benefit .
All databases contained records for only a minority of women veterans age 65 or older, with CP/ VETSNET and DEERS having significantly smaller proportions than NED (p < 0.001).
VA has also been working to modernize the delivery of benefits through its development of VETSNET, but the pace of progress has been discouraging.
GAO reviewed (1) whether VA's proposed business and enabling functions provide the management tools necessary to start the process for implementing VA's enterprise architecture; (2) how veterans have benefited from the VETSNET Program; (3) what must be done to assure successful implementation of the Federal Health Information Exchange (FHIE); and (4) whether VA can realistically implement HealtheVet-Vista by the end of 2005.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Vetoshkin, Mikhail Kuzmich
- Vetranovic-Cavcic, Nikola
- Vetrenyi Zone
- Vetronics Open Systems Architecture
- Vetronics Simulation Facility
- Vetronics Technology Testbed
- Vetrotech Saint-Gobain Deutschland
- Vetrova, Mariia
- Vetrova, Mariia Fedoseevna
- Vets for Freedom
- Vets of Foreign Wars, Unmet Needs Program
- Vette Brakes and Products
- Vetted Anti-Counterfeiting Forces
- Vetter, David Phillip
- Vetus Latina
- Vetwork Services Trust
- Veuf Invalide Pensionné Orphelin
- Veuster, Damien de