References in periodicals archive ?
When the VRAA was first introduced in 2015, it had only one Republican co-sponsor, Sen.
The VRAA also sought to expand Section 3 to cover all violations of election law whether intentional or not.
(454) The VRAA introduced a plan to expand Section 3 so "any violation of the VRA or federal voting rights law--whether intentional or not--can be grounds for a bail-in...." (455) Congress and the DOJ should attempt to incentivize jurisdictions to agree to preclearance.
(458) Expansion of Section 3, as proposed by VRAA, should be an effective method for enforcement of Section 2.
& POL'Y 151, 172 (2015) (addressing concerns with the VRAA.).
that any new approaches to preclearance, such as the VRAA's
This section describes the process of selecting the UTT candidates for the present study, which was inspired by several interesting web articles starting with Vraa (Vraa, 2009), Fadeyev (Fadeyev, 2009) and Tomlin (Tomlin, 2009).
Vraa (Vraa, 2009) presents and discusses the best "Do's and Don'ts for Web Design and Usability" naming "16 crucial web design and usability best practice compilations and tools".
Though Vraa only reviews two UTT, the extended discussion on crucial UTT features inspired us in the identification of evaluation criteria and relevant features.
Mainly, the pro posed VRAA does not require disclosure
report changes to a federal agency, while the VRAA instead requires that
As appropriate as the VRAA's reporting requirements are in the
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- VR tube
- Vraag & Aanbod
- Vraag Aanbod Analyse Monitor
- Vraca, Vratza
- Vrachebnaia Gazeta
- Vragenlijst Beleving en Beoordeling van de Arbeid
- Vragenlijst Huiswerk Voortgezet Onderwijs
- Vraie Grandeur
- Vraiment Très Haut Débit
- Vraiment Tres Mechant