VWIA

AcronymDefinition
VWIAVictorian Water Industry Association (est. 1998; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
VWIAVirginia Waste Industries Association
References in periodicals archive ?
SEEG is a Gabonese company, which provides the public service delegation of the production, transportation and distribution of drinking water and electricity in Gabon and is 51% controlled by VWIA, the remaining 49% being held by Gabonese shareholders, including the state (one share).