VP

(redirected from Vertical polarization)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
AcronymDefinition
VPVice President
VPViewpoint
VPVoluntad Popular (Venezuelan political party)
VPVideo Poker
VPVice Principal
VPVacant Possession (housing construction)
VPVideo Phone (product)
VPVollpension (German: full board)
VPVideo Processor
VPVilla Park (Orange County, California)
VPVarious Places
VPVacuum Pump
VPValor Points (gaming)
VPVapor Pressure
VPVerb Phrase
VPVirtual Programming
VPVolkspartei (People's political party)
VPVillage People (disco artist)
VPVasopressin
VPVanden Plas (British Leyland luxury car)
VPVariable Pressure
VPVirtual Path
VPValue Partners
VPVentriculoperitoneal
VPVoice Processing
VPVariable Pitch
VPVictory Point
VPValkyrie Profile (video game)
VPVent Pipe
VPVillage Pump
VPViral Protein
VPVentura Publisher
VPVertebrate Paleontology
VPVirtual-Physical
VPVeterans Preference
VPVirtual Printing (computing)
VPVariegate Porphyria
VPVital Point
VPVelocity Pressure
VPVintage Port
VPVelocity Profile
VPVendor Profile
VPViral Particle
VPVocal Percussion (musical technique)
VPVector Processor
VPVolts Peak (Tektronix)
VPVirtual Process
VPVirtual Prototype
VPVertical Polarization
VPValidation Phase
VPVerification Plan
VPVoice Privacy
VPVillage Pantry (convenience store)
VPVulnerable Point
VPVentricular Peritoneal
VPVet Pet
VPVulvar Pain
VPVoluntary Principles
VPVideo Projecteur
VPViewing Point (UK)
VPVeeshan's Peak (Everquest 2 computer game)
VPVapor Permeability
VPVeritable Plethora
VPVendor Pay
VPVector Program
VPVariable Portfolio
VPVirtual Personalities
VPValidation Prototype
VPVoiding Pressure
VPVenezuela Project (Venezuela)
VPVerbal Prompt (early education)
VPVojna Policija (Croatian: Military Police)
VPVanuaaku Party (Our Land Party, Vanuatu)
VPVolontaire du Progrès (French: Volunteers for Progress)
VPVoice Procedure (radio communications)
VPVisitor Protection (National Park Service; designates armed park ranger position)
VPPlatform Velocity
VPVita Patris (Latin: in Father's Lifetime)
VPVapautus Palveluksesta (Finnish: relieved from service)
VPVirtual Packet
VPViet Pride
VPVenereal Pamphlet (US Navy)
VPVertical Planning
VPSeaplane Patrol Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used in 1922)
VPFixed Wing Patrol Squadron
VPVenta a Plazos
VPValerio Polverini (Italy graphic design agency)
VPVariance Propagation
VPVisibility Period
VPViewer's Pick
References in periodicals archive ?
Again, we will first consider the horizontal polarization case and the results obtained can be readily generalized to the vertical polarization case by exchanging "m" with "n" and "a" with "b" in the final analytical form obtained.
0_V] are the amplitude of the horizontal polarization component and the vertical polarization component of the incident wave on dV, respectively; [f.
Figure 8 shows the propagation loss for the horizontal and vertical polarizations.
The asymmetry proposed refers to adopting largely horizontal polarizations (for example, 90 percent) and the other 10 percent being vertical polarization.
The vertical polarization is obtained by ground waves up to 45[degrees] elevation angle while the horizontal polarization is obtained by NVIS propagation between 70[degrees] and 90[degrees] elevation angle.
When the parallel polarization(TM) and the vertical polarization (TE) plane wave incident at angle [theta] on the coated conductor, the surface impedance models are shown in Fig.
A Huygens surface around the proposed antenna is first introduced as illustrated in Figure 8 with volume of 16 x 4 x 10 and 10 x 4 x 16 FDTD cells for horizontal and vertical polarization respectively.
4 GHz, are presented in Tables 2 and 3, for horizontal and vertical polarization respectively, whereas Tables 4 and 5 are related to 5.
Offering a maximum input power of 50W, the Mega-Sphere features vertical polarization with a peak gain of 6 dBi and an independent of 50[OMEGA] It operates and stores at a temperature range of-40[degrees]C to +70[degrees]C, and is housed in a durable, impact resistant PVC housing material.
The two received polarizations fold slowly toward vertical polarization as the angle from boresight reaches 90[degrees] and the orthogonality tends toward zero.
Such photon pairs may both be vertically or horizontally polarized, or one photon may have a vertical polarization and the other a horizontal polarization.
Figure 7 shows the simulated bi-static RCS of this absorber on the xz- and yz-planes at 5 GHz, where the excitation is a plane wave with vertical polarization propagating from the +z to the -z direction at a normal incidence.