References in periodicals archive ?
Its turnover grew 3.8 percent to EUR 83.260 million, from EUR 80.239 million, Novaturas announced via the Nasdaq Vilnius Stock Exchange.
Pieno Pramones Investiciju Valdymas, RSU Holding and Antanas Trumpa in late June held a combined stake of 79.57 percent and SEB customers owned 5.51 per cent of shares in Rokiskio Suris, which is quoted the blue-chip Main List of the Nasdaq Vilnius stock exchange.
Vilnius Stock Exchange. Statistical data on OMXV index history.
The bank also noted that none of the companies with securities listed on the Nasdaq OMX Vilnius stock exchange complied fully with the bourse's governance code.
But the outlook for Romanov's Ukio Bankas was not looking good yesterday, after the Lithuanian company's shares fell to an eight-year low on the Vilnius stock exchange. The business has now lost a quarter of its value in a month.
6 September 2010 - Lithuanian bank Snoras (VSE:SRS2L) has hired Commerzbank (ETR:CBK) to help it arrange a string of investors meetings ahead of a planned eurobond, the lender said today in a filing with the NASDAQ OMX Vilnius Stock Exchange.
Lithuanian electricity transmission grid company Lietuvos Energija (VSE:LEN1L) has acquired 91.27% in electricity supplier Lietuvos Elektrine (VSE:LEL1L) from its core stockholder Visagino Atomine Elektrine, Lietuvos Energija said through the Vilnius Stock Exchange.
Tallinn Stock Exchange of Estonia, Riga Stock Exchange of Latvia and Vilnius Stock Exchange of Lithuania are known as the Baltic Stock Markets and were established in 1920, 1926 and 1937 respectively.
Finnish-Swedish stock exchange operator OMX AB said on Monday (30 May) that the Lithuanian stock exchange Vilnius Stock Exchange, one of six exchanges within OMX Exchanges, had successfully launched the common Nordic trading platform SAXESS for trading on the cash markets.
The shareholders also agreed to give subscription rights for the new stock only to the bank major shareholders, including the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Siauliu said in a filing with the NASDAQ OMX Vilnius stock exchange.
The GICS classification has already been used by Stockholm Stock Exchange, Oslo Bors and Copenhagen Stock Exchange since 2001, and would now be adopted by Helsinki Stock Exchange, Iceland Stock Exchange, Tallinn Stock Exchange, Riga Stock Exchange and Vilnius Stock Exchange.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Vilniaus Liberalaus Jaunimo Organizacija
- Vilniaus Miesto Futbolo Draugija
- Vilniaus Miesto Universitetine Ligonine
- Vilniaus Regiono Kredito Unija
- Vilniaus Regiono Pataisos Inspekcija
- Vilniaus Sveiko Miesto Biuras
- Vilniaus Tarptautinis Oro Uostas
- Vilniaus Turizmo Informacijos Centras
- Vilniaus Universiteto Biblioteka
- Vilniaus Universiteto Onkologijos Institutas
- Vilniaus Universiteto Tarptautinio Verslo Mokyklos
- Vilniaus Universiteto Vaiku Ligonine
- Vilniaus Valstybinio Universiteto
- Vilniaus Vandens Sporto Mokykla
- Vilniaus Verslo Vystymo Centras
- Vilniaus Visuomenes Sveikatos Centras
- Vilnius - European Capital of Culture
- Vilnius City Museum
- Vilnius Civil Engineering Institute
- Vilnius District Heating Company
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
- Vilnius Hitch-Hiking Club
- Vilnius Meteorological Center
- Vilnius Old Town Renewal Agency
- Vilnius State Art Museum
- Vilnius Stock Exchange
- Vilnius Tourist Information Centre
- Vilnius University
- Vilnius University Hospital
- Vilnius Yiddish Institute
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Vilnius, Lithuania - Vilnius Airport
- Vilnius, University of
- Vilonov, Nikifor
- Vilonov, Nikifor Efremovich
- Viloyati Mukhtor
- Vilray P Blair
- Vilray P. Blair