References in periodicals archive ?
In her body building role, Jeannie has also clinched another title at the WABBA English Grand Prix in Milton Keynes, where she won the Trained Figure class.
"President Buhari has promised Nigerians that he will not remove the fuel subsidy --that is his promise and we will hold him to his words," Wabba said.
The World Amateur Body Building Association (WABBA) is a bodybuilding organization founded in 1976 by the legendary French bodybuilder Serge Nubret.
Kurdish bodybuilder, Sardar Ismael participated at the 2012 Men's World Amateur Bodybuilding Championship which was organized by The World Amateur Body Building Association (WABBA).
In its Eid-el-Kabir message, the President of NLC, Comrade Ayuba Wabba, said the congress believes that 'this Eid-el-Kabir has come at a time of great challenges, both economic and social, challenges that threaten our common bond and values that hold us together.
Mr Ayuba Wabba, NLC President, made this known while speaking with newsmen on Monday in Abuja.
Summary: A Kurdish athlete took part in the 2013 Men's World Amateur Bodybuilding Championships organized by the World Amateur Bodybuilding Association (WABBA).
Also in attendance was the President of the International Trade Union Congress (ITUC) and Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Comrade Ayuba Wabba, the President of Trade Union Congress (TUC) Comrade Quadri Olaleye, the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Williams Alo, and the Presidents of some trade unions in Nigeria.
The NLC President, Ayuba Wabba, said this while briefing journalists in Abuja on Wednesday.
Summary: Erbil hosted the first Kurdistan WABBA championship on November 30.
Besides, the letter signed by Comrade Ayuba Wabba, the president of NLC and Comrade Quadri Olaleye, the President of TUC said what the government is offering is far too small to be acceptable.
The NLC president, Ayuba Wabba, had said that the committee was not pleased with the comments allegedly made by the minister of labour and employment, Chris Ngige.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Wabash River (United States)
- Wabash River Cycle Club
- Wabash River Energy Ltd.
- Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission
- Wabash University
- Wabash Valley Advanced Manufacturing Cluster
- Wabash Valley Astronomical Society
- Wabash Valley Audubon Society
- Wabash Valley British Sports Car Club
- Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Wabash Valley Education Center
- Wabash Valley Educational Alliance
- Wabash Valley Goodwill Industries, Inc.
- Wabash Valley Human Services
- Wabash Valley Music Association
- Wabash Valley Power Association
- Wabash Valley Rail-Trail Consulting
- Wabash Valley Road Runners
- Wabash Valley Scottish Society
- Wabash Valley Walk to Emmaus
- Wabash Valley Water Garden Society
- Wabash, St. Louis & Pacific Railroad Company v. Illinois
- Wabasha County
- Wabasha County, Minnesota
- Wabasha County, MN
- Wabaunsee County
- Wabaunsee County, Kansas
- Wabaunsee County, KS
- Wabco Holdings Inc
- Wabigoon Lake Ojibway Nation