References in periodicals archive ?
WABCO AMT solutions also differentiate through reduced component weight, more compact design and simplified assembly processes, resulting in lower manufacturing and installation costs.
New Delhi [India], Aug 8 ( ANI ): WABCO Holdings, a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles has announced that it is expanding its global fleet management solutions (FMS) business to India by acquiring AssetTrackr, an innovative FMS provider based in Bangalore, India.
WABCO expects to employ an estimated 300 persons when this factory reaches its full production capacity by the end of 2015.
The collaboration is aimed at WABCO supplying parts to Chery.
Taking full control of the Meritor WABCO joint venture business is a major milestone in expanding our operations in North America, said Jon Morrison, WABCO President, Americas.
WABCO INDIA'S Plant 2 was formally inaugurated by Jacques Esculier, WABCO Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Leon Liu, WABCO President, Asia.
WABCO has already been supplying products to CNHTC since 1997.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Wabash Valley Goodwill Industries, Inc.
- Wabash Valley Human Services
- Wabash Valley Music Association
- Wabash Valley Power Association
- Wabash Valley Rail-Trail Consulting
- Wabash Valley Road Runners
- Wabash Valley Scottish Society
- Wabash Valley Walk to Emmaus
- Wabash Valley Water Garden Society
- Wabash, St. Louis & Pacific Railroad Company v. Illinois
- Wabasha County
- Wabasha County, Minnesota
- Wabasha County, MN
- Wabaunsee County
- Wabaunsee County, Kansas
- Wabaunsee County, KS
- Wabco Holdings Inc
- Wabigoon Lake Ojibway Nation