References in periodicals archive ?
Overall, more than 550 employees will still work at Volvo Group Australia's five other sites in Wacol. The company's new national headquarters accommodates modern offices, a large dealership and contemporary workshop on a 33,000 square metre site at the Metroplex Westgate Business Park.
* Borallon Correctional Centre and Wacol Correctional Centre are the main focus of this article
Indeed the Wacol contract [for the Queensland Remand and Reception Center] could mean that, for cash-strapped governments, the ideological walls will now come tumbling down.
It had been expected Patel would remain in the city watch-house until his sentencing, but a decision was made to send him to the traditional holding centre for prisoners awaiting sentence at Wacol.
The subsidiary owns three plants in Bankstown and Mulgrave, suburbs of Sydney, as well as in the Wacol suburb of Brisbane, in the state of Queensland.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Waco Aircrcraft Company
- Waco Area Youth Wind Ensemble
- Waco Association of Realtors
- Waco Center for Youth
- Waco Community Band
- Waco Cultural Arts Fest
- Waco Independent School District
- Waco Jazz Orchestra
- Waco Legal Professionals Association
- Waco Mammoth National Monument
- Waco Transit System
- Waco Tribune Herald
- Waco Wild West Century
- Waco, TX, USA - Madison Cooper
- Wacoal Holdings Corp.