References in periodicals archive ?
Natalie Bruce, Manager Camps & Aviation WAIO was also a finalist in the Exceptional Woman in Australian Resources category.
Our structured approach to safely increasing the availability, utilisation and rate of our existing infrastructure will support continued productivity improvements at WAIO," he said.
Our productivity drive has supported an EBITDA margin of over 50 per cent at WAIO despite the iron ore price halving since 2012," he said.
Mr Wilson highlighted the quality and footprint of the WAIO operations which consist of the four main joint ventures Mt Newman, Yandi, Mt Goldsworthy and Jimblebar.
We have already significantly cut the cost of production at WAIO and plan to go further, he said.
We now expect to increase WAIO mine capacity to 275 million mt/y without the need for additional fixed plant investment.
Around 240 million tones are currently produced by WAIO per annum.
Over the past 10 years, BHP Billiton has invested around $19bn in growing its WAIO business.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- wainscot oak
- Wainuiomata Trail Project
- Wainuiomata Volunteer Fire Brigade
- Wainwright Retired Teachers' Association
- Wainwright, AK, USA
- Wainwright, Jonathan
- Wainwright, Jonathan Mayhew
- Waipahu, Hawaii
- Wairarapa Smart Region Incorporated
- Waisman Clinical Biomanufacturing Facility
- Waisman Early Childhood Program
- Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior
- Waisman syndrome
- Waisman-Laxová syndrome