References in classic literature ?
And whether they first heard them in Armorica or in wild Wales, the Norman minstrels took the old Welsh stories and made them their own.
"I communicated to Magwitch - in New South Wales - when he first wrote to me - from New South Wales - the caution that he must not expect me ever to deviate from the strict line of fact.
Probably it is through Provis that you have received the explanation of Magwitch - in New South Wales?"
In writing by post to Magwitch - in New South Wales - or in communicating with him through Provis, have the goodness to mention that the particulars and vouchers of our long account shall be sent to you, together with the balance; for there is still a balance remaining.
This is certainly the case; moreover, on the present coast of New South Wales, the numerous, fine, widely-branching harbours, which are generally connected with the sea by a narrow mouth worn through the sandstone coast-cliffs, varying from one mile in width to a quarter of a mile, present a likeness, though on a miniature scale, to the great valleys of the interior.
On the road to Sydney I spent a very pleasant evening with Captain King at Dunheved; and thus ended my little excursion in the colony of New South Wales.
It was Clowes who, at an all-Wales dialogue convened in 1982 by Initiatives of Change, first suggested the idea of Wales finding a 'twin' in the developing world.
Results: Ireland 9 France 10, Scotland 33 Wales 20, England 24 Scotland 21, Wales 23, Ireland 29, France 33 Wales 34, Ireland 15 England 27, England 21 France 10, Scotland 30 Ireland 13, France 22 Scotland 36, Wales 32 England 31.
Yet far from being jaded, Adams was one of the star performers on Wales' trip to the Americas, crowning his effort with a superb solo try in the second Test against the Pumas.
The game was used for the Wales Dragonhearts coaching staff to consider players for selection for the matches against Devon Country and a full Germany side, and a few players from the north will have put their hands up for selection after this game.
The awards, co-ordinated and managed in Wales by Business in the Community (BITC) Cymru, identify and celebrate inspirational and leading companies that are taking positive action to address the social, economic and environmental challenges Wales faces as a nation.
For Wales to lose one in every four of its Parliamentary seats against fewer than one in 12 for the rest of the United Kingdom is gross punishment for no ill.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- wale on
- wale on someone
- wale on someone or something
- wale on something
- wale the tar out of
- wale the tar out of someone
- Walecki, Henryk
- waled the tar out of
- Waler horse
- Waler horse
- Waler Horse Society of Australia Inc.
- Walerian Kalinka
- Walerian Lukasinski
- Walery Antoni Wroblewski
- Walery Antoni Wróblewski
- Walery Jaworski
- Wales Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening Programme
- Wales Advisory Board
- Wales and Monmouthshire
- Wales and Monmouthshire
- Wales and West Housing Association
- Wales Arts International
- Wales Assembly of Women
- Wales Association of Self Catering Operators
- Wales Biodiversity Group
- Wales Cancer Trials Network
- Wales Cancer Trials Unit
- Wales Center Volunteer Fire Company, Inc.
- Wales Centre for Accessible Tourism
- Wales Centre for Health
- Wales College of Medicine
- Wales Council for Deaf People
- Wales Council for Voluntary Action
- Wales Debating Federation
- Wales Euro Info Centre
- Wales External Quality Assurance Scheme
- Wales Fire and Rescue Service
- Wales Fund Managers Limited
- Wales Green Party
- Wales Heads of Trading Standards
- Wales Heart Research Institute
- Wales Higher Education Libraries Forum
- Wales Independent Remuneration Panel
- Wales Innovation Relay Centre
- Wales Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Wales Institute of Mathematical and Computational Sciences