WBJV

AcronymDefinition
WBJVWestern Bushveld Joint Venture (South Africa)
References in periodicals archive ?
For perspective the BRPM Platinum Mine immediately adjoining the WBJV has a published reserve grade of 4.
Holes WBJV 3,4,5,7 and 11 intersected small scale faults with 2 to 5 metre offsets or small dykes that prevented the reef layer from being intersected and evaluated.
The Company's interests in the mineral rights to the Farm Elandsfontein 102 JQ are included in the WBJV (PTM 37%, Anglo Platinum 37%, and Africa Wide 26%).
TO) (AMEX:PLG) revealed on Wednesday the issuance of a Mining Right for the WBJV Project 1 Platinum Mine located north of Rustenburg in South Africa.
Platinum Group Metals holds a 74% interest in the WBJV Platinum Mine, where construction activities have commenced, with Wesizwe holding the remaining 26%.
75% to 74% in Project 1 of the Western Bushvold Joint Venture (WBJV), continued development of WBJV Project 1 and for general corporate purposes.