References in periodicals archive ?
The WEAA'S emphasis on training and dissemination of curricular materials created the possibility of multiplier effects beyond the dollars spent on a single grant.
Embassy Hezbollah supporter (there actually are a discrete few-- "I would love to visit DahiyehAa (the Hezbollah area) but weAa can't go anywhere!") claimed the $1,700,000 might end up as 'walking around money' for Election Day.
Last year weAa had to manage high inflationary pressures, especially on food products, and we managed it well.AEAE
When weAa have excited children chasing a ball- does the child look up or down as it scampers to fetch the ball.
Eventually, WEAA 88.9 FM in Baltimore, the radio station owned by Morgan State University, made her the host of her own show, The Environmental Report.
Among her distinctions, Flowers received the Rising Star Award from the Greater Baltimore Urban League and was recognized as an Outstanding Woman of Maryland by WEAA, a National Public Radio affiliate station.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- We've booked an apartment in the name of ...
- we've got a bright future
- we've got a bright future ahead
- we've got a bright future ahead of
- we've got a right one here
- We've got a right one here!
- We've Got to Stop Meeting Like This
- We've had a lovely time
- We've had a lovely time!
- We've had a lovely time.
- we've made our bed
- we've made our bed and we'll have to lie in it
- we've made our beds
- we've made our beds and we'll have to lie in them
- we've never had it so good
- we've only got one pair of hands
- We've reserved an apartment in the name of ...
- we, you, he, etc. can/could/might do worse
- Weah, George
- Weak Absolute Consistent System
- Weak acid
- Weak acid
- Weak Acid Cation
- Weak Acid Dissociable
- Weak Air Blow