WHEAPWisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program
References in periodicals archive ?
In order to receive a WHEAP grant, applicants must provide: Proof of income for all household members for the past three months; Social Security numbers for all household members; Their most recent energy bill or their electric and/or natural gas account number; Photo ID (only applies to first-time applicants); Rent certificate or statement (if heat is included in the residents rent, or the resident provides a separate heating payment to the landlord).
The following specific services will be required to be provided by the Respondent managing the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program: *Determination of eligibility for financial benefits under the WHEAP Program.
Services provider for the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP) Services to ensure that eligible households within Walworth County have access to WHEAP benefits.These services shall include, but are not limited to intake and application processing, benefit determination, quality assurance, record retention, reporting, billing, and administration of all programs under the WHEAP umbrella of services.