References in periodicals archive ?
The WHEP technique has the advantage of decoupling the equivalent deterministic system resulting from WHE technique.
Applying the WHEP technique to the system in (7), the final set of equivalent deterministic equations for NC = 2 will be
The deterministic system in (13) resulting from the WHEP technique can be solved analytically.
In our case and with the other variables fixed, the parameter [lambda] controls the convergence of the numerical algorithms (WHE, WHEP, and MCS).
The numerical WHEP and numerical WHE give approximately the same solution.
The numerical WHEP algorithm consumes 33 seconds to get the solution while the numerical WHE requires 83 seconds to converge with residual of [10.sup.-6].
In Section 2, the WHEP technique is reviewed and the generalized WHEP derivation steps are outlined.
This is the main algorithm of the WHEP algorithm .
The WHEP technique for general nonlinear exponent (n), general order (m), and general number of corrections (NC) follows the following steps .
Apply the previous WHEP algorithm to get the following systems of equations of the quadratic (n = 2) nonlinear oscillatory equation and first-order (m = 1) Gaussian approximation and different number of corrections (NC).
For the quadratic nonlinear oscillatory stochastic equation, the application of the WHEP technique will result in the following set of equations (Tables 1, 2, and 3).
It is worth to note that the WHEP technique used in the current work can be extended to solve stochastic PDEs with white noise in multiple dimensions and of different colors as described in .
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- whenever she turns around
- whenever somebody farts
- whenever somebody turns around
- whenever someone farts
- whenever someone turns around
- whenever the fancy takes
- whenever the fancy takes (one)
- whenever the fancy takes her
- whenever the fancy takes him
- whenever the fancy takes me
- whenever the fancy takes one
- whenever the fancy takes somebody
- whenever the fancy takes someone
- whenever the fancy takes them
- whenever the fancy takes us
- whenever the fancy takes you
- whenever they fart
- whenever they turn around
- whenever turn around
- whenever turns around
- whenever we fart
- whenever we turn around
- whenever you fart
- whenever you turn around
- Where (have) you been hiding yourself?
- Where (have) you been keeping yourself?
- where (in) (the) hell
- where (in) (the) Sam Hill
- where (one's) head is at
- where (one) can wash up
- where (one) is at
- where (one) is coming from
- where (one) lives
- Where Am I Going ?
- Where Am I Now
- Where Am I?
- Where are the beginners' slopes?
- Where are the changing rooms?
- Where are the clothes lockers?
- Where are the fitting rooms?
- Where are the restrooms?
- Where are the showers?
- where are the snows of yester-year
- Where are the snows of yester-year?
- where are the snows of yesteryear