References in periodicals archive ?
Passing--Bablok regression analyses were performed to compare the WashU, ADx, and UGot assays on proportional and systematic differences based on the 108 clinical samples.
The silver stain showed a single sharp band at 14 kDa for the WashU calibrator only for the highest calibrator concentration (100 ng).
The experiments shown for the WashU calibrator (Fig.
Neurogranin was recognized in CSF by the WashU and UGot antibodies, i.e., bands were shown, unexpectedly, around 60 or 70 kDa, but not by the ADx antibodies.
Full results from the trans-ethnic, fixed-effects, inverse-variance meta-analysis and rs1619661 characterization using HaploReg Version 4 (Ward and Kellis 2012) and the WashU Epigenome Browser[TM] (Zhou et al.
Members of the conservation team have even produced "Washu Chocolate", whose wrapping is emblazoned with the brown-headed spider monkey.
WashU founded the program more than three decades ago, and, over the years, has expanded its EMBA campuses from St.
The Business of Policy: DC Immersion--a residency that leverages WashU's unique partnership with the Brookings Institution--complements the core curriculum and is another year one highlight.
There are two innovative aspects to the Washu, which Callum, when asked whether it isn't a rendition of the one-box design, demurs and suggests that it is more of a "one-and-a-quarter box." There is, admittedly, a slight bulge for the engine compartment (a 3.5-liter V6 is in there), which accounts for the 0.25 box.
But more than the conventional space that's provided by even a large van opening (the rear door opening measures 43.3 inches across), the rear doors on the Washu actually provide headroom, as they actually cut into the roof area by 15.7 inches.
There is an instrument panel that not only permits the driver to adjust its position (higher for those seeking the SUV-like viewing perspective or lower down so that there is more of a sports-car, er, truck, er--well, it isn't clear what it is, and Callum doesn't provide a definition of what he thinks the Washu is), but which moves up and out of the way.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Washtenaw Citizens for Responsible Growth
- Washtenaw Community College
- Washtenaw Community Concert Band
- Washtenaw Community Health Organization
- Washtenaw County
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Washtenaw County Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
- Washtenaw County Building Department
- Washtenaw County Consortium for Solid Waste Management
- Washtenaw County Farm Bureau
- Washtenaw County Historic District Commission
- Washtenaw County Parks and Recreation Commission
- Washtenaw County, MI
- Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Washtenaw Development Center
- Washtenaw Elementary Science Olympiad
- Washtenaw Intermediate School District
- Washtenaw Land Trust
- Washtenaw Learning Disabilities Association
- Washtenaw Linux Users Group
- Washtenaw Technical Middle College
- Washtenaw Youth Mentoring Coalition
- Washtub bass
- Washwood Heath Technology College
- Wasilla Airport
- Wasilla Area Seniors, Inc.
- Wasilla Lake Christian School
- Wasim Akram
- Wasim Akram
- Wasington D.C.
- Wasington DC
- Wasington, DC