References in periodicals archive ?
Commonly used assessment tools include: (a) the Weschler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS); (b) the Woodcock-Johnson Psycho-Educational Battery; (c) the Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test; (d) the Wepman Auditory Discrimination Test; and (e) the Wide Range Achievement Test (WRAT).
Also, special-education teachers use their computers together with the Woodcock-Johnson Compuscore program, which automates the scoring procedure for the Woodcock-Johnson Psycho-Educational Battery. This program streamlines the conversion of the raw scores obtained from the test into meaningful derived scores.
Other information collected from the central files included the IQ scores from the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-revised (WISC-R) (1974) (initial and follow-up results) and achievement test scores from the Woodcock-Johnson Psycho-Educational Battery (1978) (follow-up results), which had been individually administered.
Scales of independent behavior: Woodcock-Johnson Psycho-Educational Battery: Part Four.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Woodchuck Hepatitis Virus
- Woodchuck Hepatitis Virus Core Antigen
- Woodchuck Hepatitis Virus Posttranscriptional Regulatory Element
- Woodchurch High School
- Woodcliff Lake
- Woodcock Diagnostic Reading Battery
- Woodcock Johnson
- Woodcock Johnson-Revised
- Woodcock Language Proficiency Battery
- Woodcock owl
- Woodcock Reading Mastery Test
- Woodcock shell
- woodcock snipe
- woodcock snipe
- Woodcock, Leonard Freel
- Woodcock-Johnson Psycho-Educational Battery
- Woodcock-Johnson Psychoeducational Battery
- Woodcock-Johnson Test of Achievement
- Woodcock-Munoz Language Survey
- Woodcrest Neighborhood Civic Association
- woodcut and wood engraving
- woodcutter's encephalitis
- woodcutters encephalitis
- Woodcutting Tool