References in periodicals archive ?
"With this unique data set, it also allows us to see the responsibility the driver has in increasing work zone safety."
This included the use of Accelerated Bridge Construction (ABC) techniques that improved the project delivery time, material quality, product durability and work zone safety.
Al-Emadi said that Ashghal follows the five-year plan (2018-2022) in implementing 25 plans related to the assessment and follow-up of road safety, including work zone safety, traffic congestion management, intelligent transportation system, road design safety, traffic safety, as well as asset management and road maintenance.
"Ashghal follows the five-year plan (2018-22) in implementing 25 plans related to the assessment and follow-up of road safety, including work zone safety, traffic congestion management, intelligent transportation system, road design safety, traffic safety, as well as asset management and road maintenance," Eng Yousef al Emadi, Manager of Highway Projects Department, said during Ashghal's participation in the International Traffic Safety Conference on Tuesday.
We're constantly looking at ways to improve work zone safety and adopt new technology to protect the workers on our roads and the motoring public.
Louis, plus Birmingham, Ala., and Evansville, Ind., receive special work zone safety messages.
Numerous State and local agencies adopted the initiative, set goals, and showed marked improvements in work zone safety and mobility in their jurisdictions.
Based in Illinois and Texas, WAPCO specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of a wide range of road work zone safety products, including crash attenuators, temporary variable message signs, smart work zone systems and traffic-control products such as drums, channelizers and cones.
Inc., and specialises in the development, manufacture, and distribution of a range of road work zone safety products, including crash attenuators, temporary variable message signs, smart work zone systems and traffic control products such as drums, channelizers and cones.
In terms of work zone safety, the literature deals primarily with crash counts (not crash probability) for generic roadway incidents that do not consider the specific characteristics of work zones.
SmartCone Technologies develops disruptive, Internet of Things (IoT)-based solutions for safety applications, such as Work Zone Safety, Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety, and Fleet Management and Security.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- work your buns off
- work your butt off
- work your fingers to the bone
- work your guts out
- work your last nerve
- Work Your Magic
- Work Your Own Diggings
- work your passage
- work your socks off
- work your tail off
- work your ticket
- work your way
- work your way along
- work your way down the line
- work your way into
- work your way through
- work your way through college
- work your way through college, etc.
- work your way through school
- work your way through university
- work your way up
- work yourself into a lather
- work yourself into the ground
- work yourself to death
- work yourself up
- work yourself up into
- work yourself up into a lather
- work yourself up to
- work yourself/somebody to death
- Work Zone
- Work Zone Safety
- Work Zone Safety Awareness
- Work Zone Safety Awareness Week
- Work Zone Safety Task Force
- Work Zone Self Assessment
- Work Zone Speed Limits
- Work Zone Traffic Control
- Work Zone Traffic Management
- Work Zone Traffic Management Plan
- Work, Education and Business
- Work, Education and Lifelong Learning Simulation
- work, etc. your way through something
- Work, Expression, Manifestation, Item
- Work, Henry Clay
- Work, Hubert
- Work, Invest, Shop, and Home
- Work, Milton C.
- Work, Morbid Fear of
- Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology
- Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology
- Work, Training and Welfare
- Work, Welfare and Families
- Work-Addiction Risk Test
- Work-Around Procedures
- Work-at-Home Success
- Work-Based Learning Center