References in periodicals archive ?
XAX = B[(AB).sup.(1)] AB[(AB).sup.(1)] = B[(AB).sup.(1)] = X, (8)
Let X [member of] [C.sup.nxm] be such that XAX = X, R(X) = R(B), and N(X) = N(C).
XAX = B[(CAB).sup.(1)] CAB [(CAB).sup.(1)] C = B[(CAB).sup.(1)]C
For other verbs of transfer of information, either the person "asked" or the "information" can appear in postpositionally marked position, as in the case of makula 'ask, beg' in (31) and (32): (31) O ji xax -aa makula n 2P1 DEM.PROX favor -DEF ask 1SG xunjaa -na ma.
The car involved, a red Rover 400, registration S971 XAX, was found abandoned nearby, at the junction of Wilson Road and Snowden Road, where it had crashed into railings.
XAX slang term for abominably bad taste in footwear
Tokyo-based People, established in 1973 and capitalized at 5.04 billion yen, is one of Japan's largest health club operators, running the XAX gyms and Freizeit health care-entertainment facility chain nationwide.
He questions the inclusion of XAX in the 25-word set (see "More Purple Turtles, Part 1" p 261) because this is a Kurdish word.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Xavier Institute of Management
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- Xavier Junior College
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute
- Xavier Labour Research Institute
- Xavier Leadership Center
- Xavier Media Group
- Xavier School
- Xavier Sports and Country Club
- Xavier University
- Xavier University College of Agriculture
- Xavier University High School
- Xavier University National Alumni Association
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- Xavier University School of Medicine
- Xavier Vilanova
- Xavier's Security Enforcement
- Xavier's students
- Xavier, Chico Francisco Candido
- Xavier, Saint Francis
- Xavier, St. Francis
- Xavier-China Experience
- Xawery Dunikowski
- Xbar Generator
- XBase Parts
- XBase Software Ontwikkeling