(100) Gu Hang xin kan Xiao Zhang Tu fen er jiu mu (Little Zhang Tu Burns his Son to Save the Life of his Mother, a Play Newly Printed in Old Hangzhou), in YZSZ, 3:4.
The YZSZ version does not have the stage direction.
(109) Xin kan guan mu Zhu Geliang Bowang shao tun (Zhu Geliang Burns the Bowang Village, a Play Newly Printed with Stage Directions), in YZSZ, 3:8; Maiwangguan (from NF), 20:35.
(110) Xin kan guan mu Chert Jiqing wu dao zhu ye zhou (Chen Jiqing Gains Daoist Illumination in a Boat of Bamboo Leaves, a Play Newly Printed with Stage Directions), in YZSZ, 3:4-5.
For more examples, see Chu Zhaogong shu zhe xia chuan (The Wife and Son of King Zhao of Chu Leave the Boat), in YX, 1:285 (the YZSZ version has neither stage directions nor speeches; the Maiwangguan version [18:18, from NF] has the same stage direction); Chen Jiqing wu dao zhu ye zhou, in YX, 3:1052 (the YZSZ version [3:5] does not have the same stage direction but has the stage directions zuo chuan zhu ke (act out stopping the boat) (5) and "Zhengmo enters in the role of a fisherman, wearing a straw rain cape and rowing a boat, and speaks." (4) His speech includes the line "Under the moon I pole a boat" (4).
The YZSZ version does not have any stage direction and speech.
(119) Xin kan guan mu Han Gaohuang zhuo zu qi Ying Bu, in YZSZ, 1:3; Han Gaohuang zhuo zu qi Ying Bu, in YX, 3:1288.
(127) Xin kan guan mu Xiao He yue ye zhui Han Xin, in YZSZ, 3:1; YXWB, 2:545.
(128) Xin kan guan mu Zha nizi tiao feng yue (A Shrewd Lass Stirs up Love Affairs, a Play Newly Printed with Stage Directions), in YZSZ, 1:1.
(129) Xin kan guan mu Han Gaoh uang zhuo zu qi Ying Bu, in YZSZ, 1:5.
(130) Xin bian guan mu fin Wengong huo shao Jian Zitui (Jin Wengong Burns Jian Zitui, a Play Newly Compiled with Stage Directions), in YZSZ, 2:3.
(132) Gu Hang xin kan de ben Guan Dawang dan dao hui, in YZSZ, 1:5; Maiwangguan (collated from the Yuankan printing), 6:18-20.