References in periodicals archive ?
Before World War II Mr Archer ran a very successful plantation at Yame in Bougainville and since his death in 1979 the F.
Clad in Yame Reis's brief white leotards, the dancers move with flawless precision, whether extending into stratospheric attitudes or balancing on their heads.
Hirata, a native of Yame, also in Fukuoka Prefecture, said he joined the army in May 1945 in Manchuria, northeastern China, and was taken to Siberia by the Soviet Union after the war ended in August the same year.
The Rev Alexander Forrester, who was appointed to get their assistance, 'gat na ansuer of yame' except that they sent one of their number to go with him to get advice from Edinburgh.
Responding, the Public Relations Officer, INEC in Taraba State Mr Fabian Yame, who spoke to Tribune Online at about 4:34 pm on Friday, said the materials for the election were been offloaded at the INEC office in the state for onward distribution.
Botswana's commitment to addressing eye health care challenges is through the introduction of a programme for early identification of school children with poor vision called 'Pono Yame', my sight, which will be rolled out nationally from now until 2021.
* Tamayura Co., www.tamayura.fr, a teapot bag "sencha " picked by the tea farming cooperative in Hochino Village in Fukuoka, Yame prefecture in Kyushu Island, a location which is famous in Japan for its volcanic soil, clear spring water and high quality plant material;
Rampeishane and Tsala yame tracks are about a friend or a person who talks bad about his friend and that people should beware of such kind of friends as they are dangerous.
LION cubs George and Yame laze in the sun and recover...after facing death as tourist playthings.
In Fukuoka alone, around 190,000 people from 65,000 households were urged to evacuate, with the order issued to the entire area of the cities of Yanagawa, Yame and Miyama.
Of the six victims from the minivan, police have identified three women as Ayami Ide, 17, Hitomi Ishihara, 18, and Yasuko Sueyoshi, 18, who all attended the same agricultural high school in the city of Yame. The two other victims were both 18-year-old men, Shinichiro Sato, a farmer, and Sho Yamamoto, a part-time worker who was the father of the baby.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Yamata no Orochi
- Yamate Baptist Church of Yokohama
- Yamatji Land and Sea Council
- Yamatji Marlpa Barna Baba Maaja Aboriginal Corporation
- Yamato (disambiguation)
- Yamato Colony Elementary School
- Yamato Global Express
- Yamato Net Club
- Yamato prefecture
- Yamato Transport Europe
- Yamato Youth Arts Association
- Yamba Drift Team
- Yamba Waters Holiday Park
- Yamba Welding Engineering
- Yambio Farmers Association
- Yambol Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Yame, Fukuoka
- Yameen, Abdullah
- Yames Towne
- Yames Towne
- Yamhill (tribe)
- Yamhill Carlton High School
- Yamhill Community Action Partnership
- Yamhill County
- Yamhill County Correctional Facility
- Yamhill County Interagency Narcotics Team
- Yamhill County Solid Waste
- Yamhill County Zoning Ordinance
- Yamhill County, OR
- Yamhill County, Oregon
- Yamhill Rental Housing Association
- Yamhill Valley Camera Club
- Yami no Matsuei
- Yami Yugi
- Yamim Nora'im
- Yamim Noraim