References in periodicals archive ?
RMHS in NCR, NOHS in Region VII, and ZAHS in Region V won the third, fourth, and fifth places, respectively.
Peterson Zahs life coincidentally parallels the struggle and growth of the Navajo Nation, and many of the US governments statutes that influenced how the Navajo Nation was created would also shape Zahs life.
For some readers, Zahs answers may be too open-ended, and readers might want to know more details about the Navajo political hierarchy, especially during the turbulent times just before he took office in 1991.
Peter Iverson and Peterson Zah have collaborated to publish a narrative about a Navajo man born on and raised on and off the Navajo Reservation and his arduous but steady climb from an Indian boarding school to the presidency of the Navajo Nation in 1991.
Peterson Zah was born in 1937 and grew up almost right in the middle of the Navajo Reservation.
Communication between glial cells in the brain, for example, takes place by calcium ion diffusion (Newman and Zahs, 1997), with a time-scale of hundreds of milliseconds for distances of the order of microns.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Zahlungsmittelgenerierende Einheit
- Zahm, John
- Zahn infarct
- Zahn line
- Zahn, Friedrich W
- Zahn, Friedrich W.
- Zahn, Mund und Kieferheilkunde
- Zahn-Schmincke Pockets
- Zahn-Wellens Test
- Zahnarzt und Sein Recht
- Zahnarzt Wirtschaft Praxis
- Zahnärztliche Zentralstelle Qualitätssicherung
- Zahnarztpraxis am Mehringhof
- Zahnheilkunde Management Kultur
- Zahniser, Howard Clinton
- Zahnmedizinische Klinik
- Zahnmedizinisches Zentrum Berlin
- Zahnmedizinisches Zentrum Zürich Nord
- Zahnradfrabrik Friedrichshafen
- Zahntechniker-Innung Württemberg
- Zahorsky disease
- Zahorsky, John
- Zahraa Maadi Investment Development
- Zahrira News Network
- Zai State Regional Power Plant
- Zaichnevskii, Petr
- Zaichnevskii, Petr Grigorevich
- Zaid Gadzhiev
- Zaid Gadzhievich Gadzhiev
- Zaiilisky Alatau
- Zaikin, Ivan
- Zaikin, Ivan Mikhailovich
- Zailiiskii Alatau
- Zailiysk Alatau