References in classic literature ?
My objections to the marriage were not merely those which I last night acknowledged to have the utmost force of passion to put aside, in my own case; the want of connection could not be so great an evil to my friend as to me.
I joined them unexpectedly a day or two before the intended elopement, and then Georgiana, unable to support the idea of grieving and offending a brother whom she almost looked up to as a father, acknowledged the whole to me.
He, like Sir Patrick, acknowledged the scandalous divergence of opinions produced by the confusion and uncertainty of the marriage-law of Scotland.
The lady acknowledged that it would be indescribably painful to her to answer that question.
Elizabeth was apparently born between April and June 1520, a year after her brother Henry, who was acknowledged as the King's.
The landlords' solicitor refused to acknowledge receipt and it was only 16 months later, once proceedings had been issued, that the landlords' solicitor acknowledged that the faxes had been received.
3 : to recognize the rights or authority of <They acknowledged her as captain.
The Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams has not issued any direct comment about the Church of Nigeria's removal of reference to his See, or official seat of authority, in its constitution but acknowledged in an interview with Reuters that, "the divisions are quite deep, if I am honest, and there is now quite a reservoir of ill-feelings on both sides.
In a June 3 speech to the Anti-Defamation League's executive committee in Denver, Rosa acknowledged that the problems at the Academy are serious.
Hicks acknowledged that the IRS did not consider retiree medical expenses when developing the Notice.
The emotional needs of a valued ex-CEO are usually quite palpable and definitely need to be acknowledged, but your own needs for adequate running room and sufficient authority as a CEO are likewise very important.
Cushman & Wakefield is one of several companies acknowledged at a ceremony recognizing providers and customers of "green power," who have taken the lead in promoting, endorsing and using renewable energy sources available in New York state.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- acknowledge one to be right
- acknowledge one’s guilt
- acknowledge openly
- Acknowledge Receipt
- Acknowledge Receipt & Understanding
- acknowledge receipt of
- Acknowledge State Variable
- acknowledge the corn
- acknowledge the receipt of
- acknowledge them as
- acknowledge them to be right
- acknowledge through possession
- acknowledge through use
- acknowledge to be right
- acknowledge us as
- acknowledge us to be right
- acknowledge you as
- acknowledge you to be right
- Acknowledge, Probe, Answer, Confirm
- Acknowledge-Proceeding To Location
- acknowledged as
- Acknowledged Connectionless
- Acknowledged Data Transfer
- acknowledged elsewhere as
- acknowledged her as
- acknowledged her to be right
- acknowledged him as
- acknowledged him to be right
- Acknowledged Information Transfer Service
- acknowledged judgment
- acknowledged me as
- acknowledged me to be right
- acknowledged one as
- acknowledged one to be right
- acknowledged receipt of
- Acknowledged Signal
- acknowledged the receipt of
- acknowledged them as
- acknowledged them to be right
- acknowledged to be right
- acknowledged us as
- acknowledged us to be right
- acknowledged you as
- acknowledged you to be right
- Acknowledged/Not Acknowledged