References in classic literature ?
My objections to the marriage were not merely those which I last night acknowledged to have the utmost force of passion to put aside, in my own case; the want of connection could not be so great an evil to my friend as to me.
I joined them unexpectedly a day or two before the intended elopement, and then Georgiana, unable to support the idea of grieving and offending a brother whom she almost looked up to as a father, acknowledged the whole to me.
He, like Sir Patrick, acknowledged the scandalous divergence of opinions produced by the confusion and uncertainty of the marriage-law of Scotland.
The lady acknowledged that it would be indescribably painful to her to answer that question.
'Besides UNSC Monitoring Team, the improvement in overall security situation in Pakistan has also been acknowledged by many neutral observers, including the Global Terrorism Index (GTI) of the Institute for Economics, which in its 2017 report also acknowledged the decrease in terrorism incidents in Pakistan,' the statement added.
'Before this no one at his level, who comes from the Islamic ministry, has acknowledged our basic human needs to use public toilets.
She said, 'ANZ acknowledged that it should have been more responsive and empathetic to some former Landmark customers, particularly given their difficult financial circumstances and it acknowledged that its failure to do so caused distress in some cases.'
'Acknowledged supporting efforts by Pakistan Army for successfully eradicating Polio from Pakistan.'
According to ISPR, Bill Gates acknowledged supporting efforts by Pakistan Army for successfully eradicating Polio from the country.
F5 Networks CEO Francois Locoh-Donou has acknowledged a shift in company strategy
Knowledge was therefore an important component, with the requirement for worldwide acknowledged and approved programs and inventive study and growth.
Beijing: China's environment ministry has acknowledged the existence of "cancer villages", several years after widespread speculation first began that polluted areas were seeing a higher incidence of the disease.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- acknowledge one to be right
- acknowledge one’s guilt
- acknowledge openly
- Acknowledge Receipt
- Acknowledge Receipt & Understanding
- acknowledge receipt of
- Acknowledge State Variable
- acknowledge the corn
- acknowledge the receipt of
- acknowledge them as
- acknowledge them to be right
- acknowledge through possession
- acknowledge through use
- acknowledge to be right
- acknowledge us as
- acknowledge us to be right
- acknowledge you as
- acknowledge you to be right
- Acknowledge, Probe, Answer, Confirm
- Acknowledge-Proceeding To Location
- acknowledged as
- Acknowledged Connectionless
- Acknowledged Data Transfer
- acknowledged elsewhere as
- acknowledged her as
- acknowledged her to be right
- acknowledged him as
- acknowledged him to be right
- Acknowledged Information Transfer Service
- acknowledged judgment
- acknowledged me as
- acknowledged me to be right
- acknowledged one as
- acknowledged one to be right
- acknowledged receipt of
- Acknowledged Signal
- acknowledged the receipt of
- acknowledged them as
- acknowledged them to be right
- acknowledged to be right
- acknowledged us as
- acknowledged us to be right
- acknowledged you as
- acknowledged you to be right
- Acknowledged/Not Acknowledged