References in periodicals archive ?
The minister praised the fruitful cooperation between the Information Ministry and the French Audio-visual Media Institute that culminated in the launch of a joint training programme benefitting more than 30 Bahraini sent to France to receive one-month intensive training on the compilation of news reports, acoustics and lighting techniques, interviews and narrative, etc.
In addition, the business produces high-end entertainment events and is the preferred in-house provider of audio-visual services for 36 venues, including hotels, arenas and conference centers.
Ziad Asmar, Darwish Technology director, said: "We were very excited to host the first STEP event in Qatar and showcase the future of the audio-visual industry to everyone interested in modern technology.
Against the backdrop of increasingly fierce competition in global digitization, the growth of the professional audio-visual industry is proceeding at high speed.
The Committee aims of this study to examine the reality of audio-visual media in the Sultanate, and to identify the media message provided by the audio-visual media, in addition to determining the extent of development of the audiovisual media, in quality and quantity.
The new audio-visual section in the Rashtrapati Bhavan Library includes speeches by Lord Mountbatten and C.
Supporting the development of audio-visual media transmission and content in the Kingdom;
resources in the form of funding, training and expertise contribute to the fact that a major part of the audio-visual memory of the human kind is in jeopardy.
Audio-Visual aids are those aids, which assist the teaching process, by which teaching and learning both become attractive, interesting and sophisticated.
Audio-visual specialist Zero Plus UK has won the lottery ( contract, that is.
The 2006 Education Buyers Guide to Audio-Visual Systems & Solutions is also available on our websites in PDF format for downloading and distribution to your colleagues.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Audio- and Video-Based Person Authentication
- Audio-Connecting Equipment
- audio-enhanced computer-assisted self-interviewing
- audio-frequency amplifier
- audio-frequency choke
- audio-frequency meter
- audio-frequency oscillator
- audio-frequency peak limiter
- audio-frequency range
- audio-frequency shift modulation
- audio-frequency transformer
- Audio-Magneto-Telluric Method
- audio-modulated radiosonde
- audio-ocular reflex
- Audio-Tactile Interface
- Audio-Video Hard Disk Drive
- Audio-Video High Definition
- Audio-Video Licensing Agency
- Audio-Video Production
- audio-visual aids
- Audio-Visual and Information Technology
- Audio-Visual Automatic Speech Recognition
- Audio-Visual Codebook Dependent Cepstral Normalization
- Audio-Visual Coding
- Audio-Visual Committee
- Audio-Visual Computer Display
- Audio-Visual Display Unit
- Audio-Visual Division
- Audio-Visual Education in Neurosurgery
- Audio-Visual Entertainment and Broadcasting
- Audio-Visual Isomorphism
- Audio-Visual Learning Resource Center
- Audio-Visual Object
- Audio-Visual Presentation Service
- Audio-Visual Service Specific Convergence Sublayer
- Audio-Visual Solutions Provider
- Audio-visual speech recognition
- Audio-visual speech recognition
- Audio-Visual Terminal
- Audio/Video Control Transport Protocol
- Audio/Video Distribution Transport Protocol
- Audio/Video Hard Drive
- Audio/Video Music Central
- Audio/Video On Demand
- Audio/Video on Demand Service
- Audio/Video Products Division
- Audio/Video Receiver