References in periodicals archive ?
* Biome's first licensed producer under Canada's Cannabis Act, Highland Grow, reported standalone net profitability in its second commercial production quarter.
More particularly and without limitation, this news release contains forward looking statements and information concerning Biome's retail sales in Saskatchewan, the corresponding supply and demand for cannabis products in the province and Biome's business plans.
This revenue decline was somewhat offset by a 56% increase in revenue from Biome's Bioplastics division to GBP1.4 million from GBP900,000.
At six hours post-swim, the micro biomes had begun to revert to their pre-swim composition, and at 24 hours, they were far along in that process.
aztecus to another biome, this record in the Pantanal biome provides a better understanding about the species distribution pattern.
Inside the Rainforest biome, we passed rubber trees, umbrella trees, the Baobab and even the Jack-in-the Box tree.
Biome optimized shilajit also aids in skeletal health, helps regulate blood pressure and supports heart health.
The UPGMA with 10,000 permutations and a cophenetic correlation coefficient value of 97% corroborated the PCA results, showing that the population from the Cerrado biome was distantly related to the group constituted by the populations from the Atlantic Forest and the Pantanal (Fig.
Biome will launch the Weed VR beta with an eye towards educating and empowering consumers with a more natural way to make informed cannabis related purchases, while Weed VR continues product and platform innovation within the retail commerce space to focus on emerging technology.
tundra--a flat biome with no trees and soil that stays frozen all year
Biomedical startup company BioMe, founded by Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) researchers, is offering a synthetic bone equivalent used for bone restoration operations in odontology.
Infants without pets in the home were most likely to have a codominated biome, with a relative risk of multiple sensitization of 2.94 when compared with infants with a Bifidobacteriaeae biome and 2.06 compared with those with a Enterobacteriaceae-dominated biome.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Biomasse du Stock Reproducteur
- Biomasse Info Zentrum
- Biomaterials Innovation, Characterization and Analysis of Missouri
- Biomaterials Interfaces and Chemistry
- Biomaterials, Infection, Inflammation and Adhesion
- Biomathématiques Biostatistiques Bioinformatique Épidémiologie
- Biomatrix Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- biomechanical analysis
- Biomechanical Ankle Platform System
- biomechanical cleaning
- biomechanical dysfunction
- biomechanical efficiency
- Biomechanical Efficiency Quotient
- biomechanical engineering
- biomechanical frame of reference
- Biomechanical Functional Orthotics
- Biomechanical Integrated Organism
- Biomechanical Interactions in Tissue Engineering and Surgical Repair
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomechanical preparation
- BioMechanics Laboratory
- Biomechanics Research Lab
- Biomechanics Test Database
- Biomechanics Yellow Pages