References in periodicals archive ?
deforestation (conversion of natural vegetation into pastures for cattle, conversion of Cerrado vegetation into crop fields in the uplands where the headwaters are located, charcoal production, habitat loss and alteration); data on deforestation of the Pantanal biome for the period 1976-2008 show about 15% of natural vegetation loss with degradation reaching near 60% in the surrounding uplands (Silva et al.
sa The last bubble, the Outdoor Biome basically the outdoors) is a stunning pace filled with flowers and veg, dotted with sculptures that we spent an hour wandering around.
In the Caatinga-Cerrado transition biome, in the municipality of Castelo do Piau, 184 kilometers north of Teresina, 138 botanical species were identified, distributed in 98 genera and 39 families.
desert--a sandy or rocky biome with little precipitation and little plant life
BioMe produces the bone equivalents in 3D blocks that can be cut and shaped by a surgeon into a required size and form.
Lynch's group found that in infants less than 6 months of age gut biomes were dominated by Bifidobacteriaceae (70 infants), Enterobacteriaceae (49), or codominated by both (11).
Eden Project, St Austell |EDEN looks stunning at this time of year, with its huge Biomes nestling amongst abundant colourful plant life.
The future of bioplastics lies in demonstrating that plant-based materials can outperform their traditional, oil-based counterparts," explains Sally Morley, sales director at Biome Bioplastics.
A glossary and bibliography including web sites completes the text of "Life In Freshwater Lakes," an appealing survey of the biome media.
We believe it's possible to help reverse obesity and fend off IBS and IBD, some cancers, depression and even food allergies by changing your gut biome with prebiotics (food that the beneficial bacteria love -- like garlic and leeks) and probiotics (lactobacillus and others).
Shown (1 to r) are Bayer VP/Mktg David Hollinrake; Jeremy Jack, 2013 Bayer Young Sustainable Farmer; Boll; Bayer Pres/CEO Jim Biome and Bayer VP/Commercial Operations Inci Dannenberg.
Biome Bioplastics, one of the UK's leading developers of natural plastics, has helped to develop a biodegradable coffee pod, offering one of the first sustainable packaging alternatives in the single-serve market.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Biomasse du Stock Reproducteur
- Biomasse Info Zentrum
- Biomaterials Innovation, Characterization and Analysis of Missouri
- Biomaterials Interfaces and Chemistry
- Biomaterials, Infection, Inflammation and Adhesion
- Biomathématiques Biostatistiques Bioinformatique Épidémiologie
- Biomatrix Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- biomechanic adaptation
- biomechanical analysis
- Biomechanical Ankle Platform System
- biomechanical assessment
- biomechanical cleaning
- biomechanical dysfunction
- biomechanical efficiency
- Biomechanical Efficiency Quotient
- biomechanical engineering
- biomechanical frame of reference
- Biomechanical Functional Orthotics
- Biomechanical Integrated Organism
- Biomechanical Interactions in Tissue Engineering and Surgical Repair
- biomechanical model of illness
- biomechanical preparation
- biomechanical therapy
- BioMechanics Laboratory
- Biomechanics Research Lab