References in classic literature ?
It is a shameful and unblessed thing, to take the scum of people, and wicked condemned men, to be the people with whom you plant; and not only so, but it spoileth the plantation; for they will ever live like rogues, and not fall to work, but be lazy, and do mischief, and spend victuals, and be quickly weary, and then certify over to their country, to the discredit of the plantation.
If we had eyes to see it, a bit of stone from the city wall would certify us of the necessity that man must exist, as readily as the city.
This is to certify that James Smith is a member of The Plucky Class of the Hampton Institute, and is in good and regular standing.
Perhaps there might be a particular note to her enclosed; but Lydgate was naturally addressed on the question of money or other aid, and the fact that he was written to, nay, the very delay in writing at all, seemed to certify that the answer was thoroughly compliant.
I hereby certify that the bearer of these lines, Robert Moody by name, has presented to me the letter with which he was charged, addressed to myself, with the seal intact.
Ask madam your mother here, and she'll certify it to your heart's content.
Not a vestige of torn paper, as I can myself certify, is to be discovered in any part of the room now.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Certified Worker's Compensation Professional
- Certified Workers Compensation Adviser
- Certified Workforce Development Professional
- Certified Workforce Expert
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional
- Certified Workforce Ready
- Certified Workplace Conflict Mediator
- Certified Workplace Medical Plan
- Certified Workplace Money Coach
- Certified Wound Care Market Specialist
- Certified Wound Care Nurse
- Certified Wound Specialist
- Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Yoga Therapist
- Certified Zentangle Teacher
- Certified Zoning Administrator
- certify a will
- Certify Pin Multiplayer
- Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
- Certifying Board of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc
- Certifying Commission in Medical Management
- certifying death
- Certifying Officer
- Certolizumab pegol
- Certosa di Pavia
- Certosa of Pavia