References in classic literature ?
But the woman had fled through a door, and on the paper was written:--"This is to certify that I, The Worm, have paid in full my debts to the Senior Subaltern, and, further, that the Senior Subaltern is my debtor, by agreement on the 23d of February, as by the Mess attested, to the extent of one month's Captain's pay, in the lawful currency of the India Empire.
I know the beach well, and can certify that it is as smooth as a grass-plot in a garden; the interior of the grotto, on the contrary, is rough; without reckoning, monseigneur, that at its extremity we shall come to the trench which leads into the sea, and perhaps the canoe will not pass down it.
Perhaps there might be a particular note to her enclosed; but Lydgate was naturally addressed on the question of money or other aid, and the fact that he was written to, nay, the very delay in writing at all, seemed to certify that the answer was thoroughly compliant.
The people of Chicago saw the government inspectors in Packingtown, and they all took that to mean that they were protected from diseased meat; they did not understand that these hundred and sixty-three inspectors had been appointed at the request of the packers, and that they were paid by the United States government to certify that all the diseased meat was kept in the state.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Certified Worker's Compensation Professional
- Certified Workers Compensation Adviser
- Certified Workforce Development Professional
- Certified Workforce Expert
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional
- Certified Workforce Ready
- Certified Workplace Conflict Mediator
- Certified Workplace Medical Plan
- Certified Workplace Money Coach
- Certified Wound Care Market Specialist
- Certified Wound Care Nurse
- Certified Wound Specialist
- Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Yoga Therapist
- Certified Zentangle Teacher
- Certified Zoning Administrator
- certify a will
- Certify Pin Multiplayer
- Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
- Certifying Board of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc
- Certifying Commission in Medical Management
- certifying death
- Certifying Officer
- Certolizumab pegol
- Certosa di Pavia
- Certosa of Pavia