References in periodicals archive ?
Among the physical and chemical means, carbon monoxide ranks first, sometimes associated with a tranquilizer; then, immersion; far less common are the physically aggressive methods (wrist cutting, hanging, firearms, defenestration) or chemical (e.g.
The act of throwing a body from a window is called Defenestration. Saying you know this is called Showing Off.
The defenestration of so many Lib Dem MPs but particularly expenses cheat David Laws, ginger-rodent, benefits buster Danny Alexander and pit-closing Vince Cable.
What conflict was precipitated in 1648 by the Defenestration of Prague, in which two nobles were thrown out of a window?
The same author shows that Chelcicky, besides debating with Jakoubek and probably with Jan Hus, wowed with a gathering of thousands of people on Mount Tabor, in 1419, waiting for the Kingdom of God on earth, he attended the first defenestration of Prague (2), in the same year, and remained there until 1420.
An important part", said Sheikh Ali al-Najafi, spokesman for his father Grand Ayatollah Bashir al-Najafi, referring to Maleki's defenestration. "This is the point of view of the marja al-Najafi", he said on July 14, a "marja" being one of majority Shi'ite Iraq's four most senior Shi'ite religious leaders, known as the marjaiya.
An important part," said Sheikh Ali al-Najafi, spokesman for his father Grand Ayatollah Bashir al-Najafi, referring to Maliki's defenestration."This is the point of view of the marja al-Najafi," he said on Monday, a "marja" being one of majority Shiite Iraq's four most senior Shiite religious leaders, known as the marjaiya.The most senior of the marjaiya, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, through a spokesman has already called for the "formation an effective government that is acceptable on a ...
But there's a twist: the murder you're trying to solve is your own, after a dramatic defenestration in the first reel.
Partly this was the result of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century dethronement of the autonomous mind, a revolutionary defenestration as to which the Legal Realists had played the role of enthusiastic Jacobins.
Cue the defenestration title theme, because it's time to explore the heart of darkness that is the broadcast TV marketplace.
It declares certain controversies over and visits serious consequences -- from social ostracism to vocational defenestration -- upon those who refuse to be silenced.
defenestration: The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Acronyms browser ?
- DEF MAINT
- DEFCON 1
- DEFCON 2-4
- DEFCON 5
Full browser ?
- Defending Brotherhood of Zore
- Defending Complex Core Networks from Attacks
- Defending Quality Public Services
- defending team
- defending team
- Defending the Blue Line
- Defending the Digital Domain
- Defenestration of Prague
- Defensa Civil
- Defensa Contra Las Artes Oscuras
- Defensa de Niñas y Niños Internacional
- Defensa y Conservacion Ecologica de Intag
- Defense & Security Technology Accelerator
- Defense & Space Talks
- Defense / Industry E3 Standards Committee
- Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment
- Defense Accession Data Systems Integration Working Group
- Defense Accountability, Reutilization and Disposal Program
- Defense Accounting and Disbursing System
- Defense Accounting Classification Crosswalk
- Defense Accounting Office
- Defense Accounting System
- Defense Acquisition
- Defense Acquisition & Reports Control
- Defense Acquisition and Program Administration
- Defense Acquisition Automated Cost Information Management System
- Defense Acquisition Board
- Defense Acquisition Board Readiness Meeting