References in classic literature ?
Sapsea's importance has received enhancement, for he has become Mayor of Cloisterham.
Bounderby was obliged to get up from table, and stand with his back to the fire, looking at her; she was such an enhancement of his position.
Even though facial nerve enhancement is common, the physician should consider that an inflammatory process might be present when the enhancement of the affected side is marked and diffuse and involves the intracanalicular and labyrinthine segments, as well as the geniculate ganglion, as occurred in the case presented here.
Credit enhancement, long thought of as an area of opportunity because of the fee income and cash flow it can generate, is now a financing niche reserved for financially strong companies that can combine traditional real estate underwriting skills with a thorough understanding of bond structures.
Credit enhancement for the 'AA' rated class M-4 certificate reflects the 21.
Nano-Tex, a leading fabric innovation company providing nanotechnology-based textile enhancements to the apparel and commercial interiors markets, announced today plans to move into the home textiles market beginning with an expansive roll out of wrinkle-free performance sheets made with Nano-Tex's Coolest Comfort fabric to JCPenney stores nationwide.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Enhanced Vulnerability Assessment
- Enhanced Warrior Zone
- enhanced water
- Enhanced Waveform Interpolative
- Enhanced Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Enhanced Weather Information Systems
- Enhanced Wetness Difference Index
- Enhanced Windows Metafile
- Enhanced Wireless Consortium
- Enhanced Working Position
- Enhanced Write Filter
- Enhanced Yellow Fluorescent Protein
- Enhanced Zero-Forcing Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Enhanced Zero-Gravity Locomotion Simulator
- Enhanced Zonal Analysis Program
- Enhanced-Discretization Successive Update Method
- Enhanced-Fluidity Liquid Extraction
- Enhanced-Force Entry Switch
- Enhanced-Frequency Shift Keying
- Enhanced-Mode Field Effect Transistor
- Enhanced-Multicast Broadcast Service
- Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS
- Enhanced-Resolution Printing
- Enhanced-Side Ballistic Inserts
- Enhanced-Time Division Multiple Access
- Enhanced/Extended Korean Improvement Program
- Enhancement and Protection Act
- Enhancement Fractional Bandwidth
- Enhancement Layer
- enhancement mode
- Enhancement Mode Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Enhancement of Hands-Free Telecommunications
- Enhancement of Life Support, Europe
- Enhancement of Research Capacity in Developing Countries
- Enhancement Predicted
- Enhancement Report
- Enhancement Request
- Enhancement Traffic
- Enhancement-Led Institutional Review
- enhancement-mode high-electron-mobility transistor
- enhancement-mode junction field-effect transistor
- Enhancement-Mode Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Enhancer (genetics)
- Enhancer 1 Binding Factor
- Enhancer Factor 1
- Enhancer factor C
- Enhancer Factor I Subunit A