References in periodicals archive ?
Also unique to Thunderbird is the new Master of Science in Global Management.
Our global service center is located in Pudong, a quickly emerging financial hub whose growth has been nothing short of phenomenal," Schwartz added.
Given the current global nature of business, many of CT's customersCoand the legal profession as a wholeCoare looking for ways to effectively operate global legal teams.
Jai Shekhawat, CEO and Co-Founder of Fieldglass, has been selected to join a delegation of senior industry professionals exploring global workforce initiatives in India.
Global 1 Real Estate will act to find and develop distressed real estate assets for portfolio or repositioning in the market.
Anastasios (Takis) Kyriakides, Chairman of Interlink Global added, "The need for high quality communication, long distance telephony, and access to the World Wide Web as well as to E-Commerce is important for the continuing development of our services in the country.
Global Terrorism: Kidnapping and Design Considerations.
Harbor Global and its executive officers and directors and Calypso Management LLC and its members, officers and employees may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from Harbor Global's shareholders with respect to the proposed amalgamation.
Business process outsourcing on a global stage is entering a new phase of evolution.
Dedicated Global Ethernet from VSNL International provides the benefits of the Ethernet WAN to enterprises and carriers, but on a global scale.
In our fifth successful year of operation, Global Alliance continues to provide early-stage companies that offer cutting-edge investment strategies with better access to their target market by way of SSgA's and ABP's infrastructure and distribution channels," said Joseph Lyons, president of Global Alliance.
Leader Offers Global Coverage without Gaps, Overlaps
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- gloat over
- gloat over
- Global - Team Action Players
- Global 2000
- Global 2000 River Blindness Program
- Global Academic Partnership
- Global Academy for Women's Health, Inc
- Global Access Library
- Global Access Navigation/Safety
- Global Access Project
- Global Access Table
- Global Access to Educational Sources
- Global Access to Recycling Markets
- Global Access Wireless Database
- Global Account Management
- Global Accreditation Center for Project Management
- Global Acoustic Mapping of Ocean Temperatures
- Global Action for Water
- Global Action on Ageing
- Global Action Overhead Message
- Global Action Plan
- Global Active Directory
- Global Acute Malnutrition
- Global Address Book
- Global Address List
- Global Adjustment to Illness Scale
- Global Adoption Information and Post Service
- Global Advanced Construction Management Institute
- Global Advanced Intelligent Networking
- Global Advanced Packaging Technology
- Global Advanced Technology Innovation Consortium
- Global Advanced Technology, Inc.