References in classic literature ?
The meeting of associated bands, who have been separated from each other on these hazardous enterprises, is always interesting; each having its tales of perils and adventures to relate.
A curious, an erudite artist, certainly, he is to some extent an experimenter in rhyme or metre, often hazardous.
So Defoe took "a long winter, a chargeable, and, as it proved, hazardous journey" to Scotland.
It did not seem to her that the mere despatch of a shot to the moon could possibly establish any relation of affairs with her; and it did not seem prudent to her to embark her capital in so hazardous an enterprise.
For the better preservation of his cheerfulness therefore, and to prevent his faculties from rusting, he provided himself with a cribbage-board and pack of cards, and accustomed himself to play at cribbage with a dummy, for twenty, thirty, or sometimes even fifty thousand pounds aside, besides many hazardous bets to a considerable amount.
And hazardous, too; for in attempting a disenchantment without the true key, you are liable to err, and turn your hogs into dogs, and the dogs into cats, the cats into rats, and so on, and end by reducing your materials to nothing finally, or to an odorless gas which you can't follow -- which, of course, amounts to the same thing.
A backward glance convinced me that to return by the way I had come would be more hazardous than to continue across the plateau, so, putting spurs to my poor beast, I made a dash for the opening to the pass which I could distinguish on the far side of the table land.
HEALTHCARE WORKERS who handle hazardous drugs, such as those used to treat cancer, are exposed to harmful chemicals that can pose some serious health risks: infertility, spontaneous abortions, congenital malformations, cancer, immune disorders--and the list goes on.
Contract awarded for Shuttle And Hazardous Waste Disposal Medical Legal Service Nationwide
a metal casting facility in Marysville, Washington, has agreed to pay the EPA a penalty of $18,000 to settle alleged hazardous waste violations at the company, which is located within the boundaries of the Tulalip Indian reservation.
By sectors, the relationship of non-hazardous and hazardous waste ranged: the mining sector (75.
Companies that offer for transport, or actually transport, Department of Transportation (DOT) hazardous materials must ensure that all of their hazmat employees are properly trained as outlined in 49 CFR 172.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Hazard-Measuring Equipment
- Hazard/Risk Category
- Hazardia cana
- Hazardia cana
- Hazardoud Material Awareness
- Hazardous & Solid Waste Amendment of 1984
- Hazardous 2 Health
- Hazardous Activity Group
- Hazardous Agent Mitigation Medical Response
- Hazardous Air Pollutant
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Enforcement Management System
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Exposure Model
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Health Effects Fact Sheets
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Prioritization System
- hazardous air pollutants
- Hazardous Air Pollutants on Site
- Hazardous Air Pollution Substance
- Hazardous Air Traffic Report
- Hazardous and Radiological Waste Control
- Hazardous and Toxic
- Hazardous and Toxic Substance Control Module
- Hazardous and Toxic Waste
- Hazardous and Trace Emissions System
- Hazardous Area
- Hazardous Area
- Hazardous Area Alarm Group
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Hazardous Area Life-Support Organization
- hazardous area reporting service
- Hazardous Area Response Team
- Hazardous Area Verification Dossier
- Hazardous Atmospheric Release Model
- Hazardous Cargo
- Hazardous Cargo Bulletin
- Hazardous Cargo Transportation Security