References in periodicals archive ?
This solution would also achieve the other underlying goal of Klaxon, to more often vindicate states' policy choices regarding the scope of their own laws in cases where they have a regulatory interest.
221) In Vioxx, the court expressed uncertainty as to how to proceed, and ultimately decided that it was required to follow the letter of the Klaxon rule, and apply the choice-of-law rules of Louisiana, the state in which the MDL court sat, to all of the direct-filed cases, even though the court maintained that direct filing "was not intended to alter the substantive legal landscape.
The Dow Corning chemical complex where a warning klaxon went off on October 1
Again there was concern that the following season the klaxons would become prevalent in our game - even though England hadn't reached the finals - but it did not turn out to be the case.
They had their flashing lights on but they didn't have their klaxons on so there was no way I could know they were coming.
Wallace added that a klaxon warning is a matter for individual racecourses.
In fact, it was so loud that several operators fainted in fright when the klaxon went off, so staff stuffed tennis balls down the horn to muffle the sound.
The delay in announcing the inquiry, which resulted in the demotion of Nashaab, and the failure of the klaxon to sound, resulted in chaos at the course.
Fans, that can produce large volumes of air from such a small physical size, have many industrial applications, say Secomak, a division of Klaxon Signals, of 502 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex, tel:020 8952 5566.
But bookmakers were also up in arms, complaining that the klaxon, used to signal the announcement of an inquiry, failed to sound.
The Kommander from Klaxon Signals is a new user-recordable tone and voice message sounder that has been designed for industrial and security applications.
Claims that the device, which sounds a klaxon when the train goes through danger lights and will stop the train unless it is overridden by the driver, was not activated are expected to be made at the hearing, which will be covered live on television.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Klavdii Borisovich Ptitsa
- Klavdii Ippolitovich Shenfer
- Klavdii Lebedev
- Klavdii Ptitsa
- Klavdii Shenfer
- Klavdii Vasilevich Lebedev
- Klavdiia Elanskaia
- Klavdiia Ivanovna Kirsanova
- Klavdiia Ivanovna Nikolaeva
- Klavdiia Ivanovna Shulzhenko
- Klavdiia Kirsanova
- Klavdiia Kobizeva
- Klavdiia Kuzminichna Kudriashova
- Klavdiia Lukashevich
- Klavdiia Nikolaeva
- Klavdiia Nikolaevna Elanskaia
- Klavdiia Novgorodtseva
- Klavdiia Semenovna Kobizeva
- Klavdiia Shulzhenko
- Klavdiia Timofeevna Novgorodtseva
- Klavdiia Vladimirovna Lukashevich
- Klawock, AK, USA
- Klaxon horn
- Klaxon horn
- Klay World: Off the Table
- KLC 1
- KLC 2