References in periodicals archive ?
As typical net machining margins are in the range of 10 to 15%, that equates to roughly $30,000 in profit contributed per machine tool per year.
The EC-630 is a horizontal machining center with a 630-mm pallet (and associated changer) that offers X, Y, Z travels of 40 x 32 x 35 in.
In response to this need, the NIST-EPRI collaboration conducted extensive testing of the machining center.
Schedules and course content can be customized depending on customer needs, and can take place either at the Portable Machining Training Institute in Newberg, Oregon or at the customer's location.
A machine with a 150 tilting table that allows simultaneous five-axis machining without the need for re-fixturings or additional machines.
Custom service (contract machining) capabilities include machining of high hard castings and forgings for aerospace industry, including high hard airfoil surfaces.
The relatively soft crankshafts made from the ferritic grade 65-45-12 were actually moving due to excessive machining pressures.
However, due to recent technological developments, EDMs now have additional features such as the ability to integrate with other machining processes as well as automate them.
BEAULIEU: Grinding machines are recognized as typically more expensive than most commodity lathes and machining centers.
Virtually, the next day, BCI aimed its energies toward machining, and the first castings were machined in September.
ECMs biggest advantage over conventional machining equipment is their unique ability to repeatedly and accurately machine products that have complex shapes.
org; Cincinnati, OH), a manufacturing consulting firm specializing in advanced machining processes and lean techniques, has become one of the driving forces behind the Smart Machine Platform Initiative (SMPI).
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Machinery Operation Instruction
- Machinery Plant Control and Monitoring System
- Machinery Repairman
- Machinery Repairman First Class
- Machinery Repairman Second Class
- Machinery Repairman Third Class
- machinery room
- Machinery Room Control Station
- Machinery Ship's Control System
- Machinery Systems Research and Development Center
- Machinery Technician
- Machinery Vibration Monitoring and Analysis
- Machinery, Electrical and Electronic
- Machinery, Manpower, Material, Measurement, and Method
- Machines and Mechanisms, Theory of
- Machines En Apparaten Fabriek
- Machines in Field
- Machines of Loving Grace
- Machines of Madness
- Machines That Go Ping
- Machines with Software Exchangeability
- Machines, Computations and Universality
- Machinima Interactive Video Experience
- machining center
- Machining Prediction System
- machining stress
- Machining Time
- Machinist Apprentice Program
- Machinist Mate Nuclear
- Machinist Mate Of the Watch
- machinist's file
- machinist's hand
- Machinist's Mate
- Machinist's Mate Chief
- Machinist's Mate, Master Chief
- Machinist's Mate, Senior Chief
- machinist's vise
- Machinist’s Hand
- Machinists Mate First Class
- Machinists Mate Second Class
- Machinists Mate Third Class
- Machinists Non-Partisan Political League