(redirected from materials)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
MTLSMutual Transport Layer Security (computer networking)
MTLSMunchinton The Last Stand (independent movie)
MTLSMoving Target Location System
MTLSMulti-Tube Launch System
MTLSTransport Layer Security Multiplexing
MTLSMultiplexed Transport Layer Security (TLS sub-protocol)
References in periodicals archive ?
Either you bought them with your raw material, or you manufactured them in your extrusion system by one of several mechanisms.
Of the firms selling reclaimed building materials, 59 percent reported conducting some form of deconstruction or salvage operations as well, with the remaining 41 percent reporting only selling donated materials.
Where materials have expired, the system should prevent the proportioning and advise the operator and any other staff of the material's condition.
Typically, if the materials to be baled will all be fiber grades, the open-end baler can be ideal because they offer a continual extrusion bale type, which is often the most productive type of baler.
Meanwhile, many university labs have begun adapting their nanoscale innovations in chemistry, materials science, and biotechnology to meet the needs of the food business.
By the middle of the nineteenth century, new forms of mechanical production and bulk transport (canals, then railways) radically altered the availability of materials, allowing Welsh slates and Italian marble.
What if this procedure could be more comfortable for the patient, involve less preparation of materials and provide for increased accuracy of the impression?
Transported soil materials occur where fragments of minerals are produced elsewhere and transported to the location where they are found.
Below are general guidelines to help minimize degradation of your site/facility archival materials.
Deconstruction was actually the norm for many centuries, as people made use of old building materials to renovate or rebuild," says Charles Kibert, director of the M.
Clear hot mount materials that are hardened under high pressure and temperature may cause the particles to be redistributed over too large a volume with the end result being only a few particles exposed over the polished surface at the same time.
Full browser ?