References in periodicals archive ?
As part of Phase 1, BAE will enhance gallium nitride semiconductor technology, scaling it to 6-inch wafers that it says will cut per-chip costs and improve the accessibility of the technology that will be used in next-generation radar, electronic warfare and communications systems.
Navy next-generation radar systems with a two-year, $3.5 million grant from the U.S.
Cars equipped with next-generation radar systems will contribute to a crowdsourced map layer, each vehicle sending a few kilobytes of radar 'road signature' data to the cloud per kilometre of driving.
In the subsequent phase, Raytheon will build two identical multi-function array antennas that will be installed at ONR's Chesapeake Bay Detachment to demonstrate several important advantages of network-linked, distributed sensors and serve as foundations to test and explore next-generation radar capabilities.
With the help of the National Weather Service's Next-Generation Radar Network, severe convective storms can be observed as they develop.
AMDR is a next-generation radar system planned for the Navy's Arleigh Burke-class destroyers and a range of Future Surface Combatants.
STAR Dynamics delivers superior products, integrated systems, and responsive support services while continuing to design and develop next-generation radar and sensor technology through internal reinvestment in sustaining R&D.
To fill a perceived gap in undergraduate texts for systems engineering courses, Parnell and fellow systems engineers at the United States Military Academy at West Point present a multidisciplinary framework for solving complex problems, for example, which next-generation radar system to choose.
Lockheed Martin leads the industry team responsible for design and development of the Hawkeye's next-generation radar, for which the company received a $413.5-million contract from Northrop Grumman in August 2003 to begin system development and demonstration (SDD).
A series of high performance wideband MMIC low noise, gain block and driver amplifiers has been developed for applications in next-generation radar and satcom equipment.
Titan's next-generation radar dipstick system, which Grimes said would reach the market in a few months, will have continuous remote readout, that is, it will tell the operator the fluid level on a continuing basis.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Next-door neighbor
- next-door neighbors
- next-door neighbour
- next-door neighbours
- next-event file
- Next-Gen Gaming
- Next-generation Affiliate Tracking System
- Next-Generation Air Transportation
- Next-Generation Anitvirus
- Next-Generation Anthrax Vaccine
- Next-Generation Asset Management
- Next-Generation Automatic Terrain Extraction
- Next-Generation Broadband Access Network
- Next-Generation Business Support System
- Next-Generation Computer
- Next-Generation Computer Resources
- next-generation data protection
- Next-Generation Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite
- Next-Generation Incident Command System
- Next-Generation Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Next-generation Intrusion Detection Expert System
- Next-Generation Launch Vehicle
- Next-Generation LEO System
- Next-Generation Linear Collider
- Next-generation lithography
- Next-Generation Nuclear Plant
- Next-Generation of H-2 Transfer Vehicle
- Next-Generation Optical Transport Network
- Next-Generation Program
- next-generation radar
- Next-Generation Real-Time Enterprise
- Next-Generation Software Engineering
- Next-Generation Surface Escort
- Next-Generation Switching Silicon
- Next-Generation Telecommunications Equipment
- next-generation telescope
- Next-Generation Television
- Next-Generation Trainer
- Next-Generation Transit Survey
- Next-Hop Port
- Next-Hop Tunnel Binding
- Next-Hop-Router Virtual Channel
- Next-Level Aggregation
- Next-Level Aggregation Identifier
- Next-to-Leading Logarithmic
- Next-to-Leading Logarithmic Approximation
- Next-to-Leading Order
- Next-to-Next-to-Leading Logarithmic
- Next-to-Next-to-Leading Order