References in classic literature ?
I meant that a man may work for a special end with others whose motives and general course are equivocal, if he is quite sure of his personal independence, and that he is not working for his private interest--either place or money."
"The Greek legal system is very complicated and somehow the sending back (of migrants) is not working," she told the students.
Nick Sherry, who was Australia's superannuation minister from 2007-09, has opined that banks are not working in the best interest of customers and recommended their break up.
However, from April 2005 onwards, the official definition was refined as follows: not working, looking for work, and available for work.
Public face a lot of problems while entering complaints because 15, the Police Help Line, is always busy due to rushing calls and the landline numbers are not working.
This obviously is not working so it is a police matter as the law is being broken.
"Croke Park needs to acknowledge that it's just not working.
We use a modified Baily--Chetty formula to analyze benefits for the not working and for marginal workers.
Furthermore, 23 cameras were not working due to issues related to hardware, power and connectivity while 26 cameras were dismantled.
Uber not working is annoying for riders but the app not working also has a severe impact on Uber drivers.
However, he conceded that having just two appointment slots per day was not working and that there needed to be a better way.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- not wash
- Not Waving but Drowning
- Not wearing shoes
- Not wearing shoes
- not went any further
- not what (someone or something) is cracked up to be
- not what (something) is cracked up to be
- Not What He Needs Right Now
- not what he's cracked up to be
- not what is cracked up to be
- not what it is cracked up to be
- not what it's cracked up
- not what it's cracked up to be
- not what she's cracked up to be
- not what somebody is cracked up to be
- not what something is cracked up to be
- not what they're cracked up to be
- not what we're cracked up to be
- not whistling Dixie
- not win
- not win for losing
- not win for trying
- not with a bang but a whimper
- not with a bang but with a whimper
- not with it
- Not with Team
- Not Without Asswelts
- Not Work Appropriate
- Not Work Related
- Not work safe
- not working
- Not Working Properly
- not worth a (tinker's) damn
- not worth a brass farthing
- not worth a continental
- Not worth a cress
- Not worth a curse
- not worth a damn
- not worth a dime
- not worth a fig
- Not worth a hair
- not worth a hill of beans
- not worth a hill of beans and not amount to a hill of beans; not ...
- Not worth a kers
- not worth a plug nickel
- not worth a plugged nickel
- Not worth a rap
- not worth a red cent
- not worth a straw
- not worth a tinker's curse
- not worth a tinker's damn
- not worth a whistle
- not worth beans
- Not Worth Bothering With
- Not Worth Considering
- not worth mentioning
- Not Worth My Time
- Not Worth Repairing
- Not Worth Reporting
- Not Worth Taking For
- not worth the candle