References in periodicals archive ?
The late Adenan Satem, who took over as chief minister in February 2014 and led the state BN to victory in the 2016 election, was Taib Mahmud's brother-in-law.
(83) In May 2015, the Chief Minister of Sarawak, Tan Sri Adenan Satem, held a closed-door meeting with representatives of the Baram Orang Ulu indigenous groups and thereafter declared that community leaders would support the state government in this Baram Dam project.
"We call upon the competent authorities to hold a clear and just investigation because there are many questions raised, including the fact that [Qoteiba Satem's] family is known for its integrity and openness towards all people, and the missing man was born in 1994 and doesn't know how to drive, and is a college student who does not have any party or sectarian affiliations." "We are innocent of any advocates of sedition and fragmentation and call for prudence and wisdom, and we hope the media adopts objectivity in covering the news, because our country is not short on sedition." R.Z.
The objective of this research is to evaluate the rise of politic ethnonationalism in the state of Sarawak by Datuk Patinggi Tan Sri Adenan Satem, the new Chief Minister of Sarawak after the era of Tun Abdul Taib Mahmud.
He added his late predecessor, Pehin Sri Adenan Satem, had started the process of reclaiming the state's rights and revenues which had been granted or assigned to Sarawak when Sarawak agreed to the formation of Malaysia.
It added that Satem and Moussa tried to secure Ghazi's entry into Syria to fight alongside terrorist organizations there.
His funeral was held on 10 January at Jamek Mosque in Kuching attended by two thousand mourners, including Tun Abdul Taib himself, Tan Sri Adenan Satem (Chief Minister) and Tan Sri Alfred Jabu (Deputy CM).
He also accused PSB winning candidates contesting in the 2016 state election with failing to keep to their pledge and promise made to former chief minister the late Pehin Seri Adenan Satem.
In response to the accusation that Satem had asked him to carry out a suicide mission for the group in Lebanon, Asaad told the court: "I do not accept any idea of this sort, I have a family and three children."
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- Satellite-Launch Vehicle
- satellite-rich heterochromatin
- Satellite-Switched Time Division Multiple Access
- Satellite-Switched/Time Division Multiple Access
- Satellite-to-Ground Link Simulator
- Satellite-to-Satellite Tracking
- Satellite-to-Satellite Tracking Instrument
- Satellite-Tracking Camera
- Satellite-Vehicle Identification Number
- Satellite/Wideband and Telemetry Systems
- Satellited Chromosome
- Satellitenpositionierungsdienst der Deutschen Landesvermessung
- Satellites and Snooping
- Satellites, Balloons, And Rockets
- satellitic crater
- sateri roof
- säteri roof
- Satguru Badshah
- Satguru Ram Singh