References in periodicals archive ?
Ghazi allegedly told interrogators that after Satem was appointed an emir in the Wadi Khaled border region, small groups began manufacturing explosive belts which were worn by militants around the clock, with the aim of targeting the Army, laying the ground for Daesh to enter Lebanon and establishing a security perimeter in an attempt to control the Wadi Khaled region.
The signing ceremony was attended by Prime Minister Najib Razak and Chief Minister Adenan Satem, with the Minister for Public Utilities, Amar Awang Tengah Ali Hasan and other VIPs also present.
Satem is an ISIS commander in Syria's Yabroud and he is the uncle of Qotaiba Mohammad al-Satem, who was identified as the suicide bomber behind the Jan.
Satem, who were then studying law at the University of Adelaide.
The second Lebanese suicide bomber was Qutaiba Satem, who struck the Haret Hreik neighborhood of southern Beirut on Jan.
Satem, funds have been made available by the Sarawak Branch of the Malaysian Historical Society to meet the costs of transcription and editing for publication.
Providing , Supplying And Jointingpvc Distribution Pipe Line - 230 Mt In Satem (Maninagar F.
Satem is also the first member of the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) to target Hezbollah on Lebanese soil.
Providing , Supplying And Jointingpvc Distribution Pipe Line - 150 Mt,One Tap Standpost ( 15 Nos) In Satem (Ambanagr) Village Water Supply Scheme Tal.
For his part, Akkar MP Khaled Daher voiced doubts that Satem was the suicide bomber involved in the Haret Hreik explosion.
A security source told The Daily Star that a major lead in the case was the identity document, discovered at the site of the attack, belonging to Satem, from the Akkar region of Wadi Khaled in north Lebanon.
Tenders are invited for Repairs To Colony Compound Wall & Fencing At Ugat Colony & Repairs To Satem Colony Compound & Fencing & Office Quarter & Toilet Block.
Acronyms browser ?
Full browser ?
- satellite-rich heterochromatin
- Satellite-Switched Time Division Multiple Access
- Satellite-Switched/Time Division Multiple Access
- Satellite-to-Ground Link Simulator
- Satellite-to-Satellite Tracking
- Satellite-to-Satellite Tracking Instrument
- Satellite-Tracking Camera
- Satellite-Vehicle Identification Number
- Satellite/Wideband and Telemetry Systems
- Satellited Chromosome
- Satellitenpositionierungsdienst der Deutschen Landesvermessung
- Satellites and Snooping
- Satellites, Balloons, And Rockets
- satellitic crater
- sateri roof
- säteri roof
- Satguru Badshah
- Satguru Ram Singh
- Sathe's Astromedical and Cosmic Orientation Research Institute
- Sather programming language